Awkward moments

El Vergudo

when i was 5 ish my mom took me shopping with her and i lost track of her for a moment and jumped on some strange ladies cart and started shaking it and demanding i be taken around but when i looked up at the lady it wasnt my mom and i think that was the first time i ever felt embarrassed. the end.

:lol:

I did the same shit around that age.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a thread about this but I'll tell it again.....

Well a recent storm had blown a part of my fence down that faces a fairly busy residential street. I just propped it back up till I could properly fix it. So I was sitting in my hottub naked drinking some beers when a small gust of wind comes along and knocks the fence back over. This part of the fence pretty much Opens up the entire pool and spa and where I have to run to get back in to the cars and people walking by. Luckily the hottub spills over into the pool so I quickly dove over into the pool and swam to the stairs and ran inside.

/Edit for iPhone mistakes

when i was 5 ish my mom took me shopping with her and i lost track of her for a moment and jumped on some strange ladies cart and started shaking it and demanding i be taken around but when i looked up at the lady it wasnt my mom and i think that was the first time i ever felt embarrassed. the end.

That happend to me a couple times too. :biglaugh:

I was about 18 or 19 with my dick in my girlfriend.. Then her parents came into the room and chatted with us for a moment. Luckily we had a blanket over us while "watching" a movie. They never knew or never said nothing.

It was awkward.

TEENAGE RELATIONSHIPS

oh wow. i can't believe i forgot this one.

you've already seen her in the nudes i've posted of her (the one with the hugely gigantic tits).

She used to come over and fuck all the time, but liked to be slapped and shit. one night she tells me to straight up start punching her. so. i do. she keeps telling me to punch her harder, harder harder, until i broke her jaw.

she left.

end of story.

• Like 2

My ex's sister walked into her room and caught us fucking on the floor. Her sister hated me, and had always insisted to people there was no way I was fucking her, and that she was DEFINITELY still a virgin. Embaressing for my ex, crushing for the sister, and hilarious to me.

I honestly don't feel awkward pretty much ever

Don't know how I could forget this one.

Long time a go I used to work at this call center. I had gotten my boy a job there and he sat next to this pretty fine girl. Well she found out we were friends and asked about me. We started talking and hanging out. One night she stayed over and we ha to work the next morning. I had to be in early before her. Well we had this office type messenger where you could message people in the office. We started talking about lastnight and shit. Like 5 minutes later this girl is like oh my god have you seen this??? To everyone. She starts reading it and it's our entire convo. I get up and i say you shouldn't read peoples personal things out loud and got embarrassed/pissed off. She goes is this you??? I guess other people couldn't tell who was talking but it was too late.

This weekend my friend had a yard sale, it was a block yard sale, so all the houses had people and things out front. The day starts off good, we go to the liquor store and start drinking, my friends dad does too. He is a drunk, one of those ones that has been drinking so muchh for so long, he is kind of pickle brained and gets really sloppy wasted. By the time afternoon rolls around, he is wasted, and starts making monkey sounds really loud and staring at the ghetto ass black neighbors across the street. Awkward. Then he goes across the street barefoot and soaking wet because he got in a water fight with some little kid, and stands behind a tree in the neighbors yard next to the black people like he is going to sneak attack them, but they can see him as well as everybody else in the neighborhood. So we go retrieve him, apologize and shove him in the house. Then my friend sells something to the mexican neighbors who live next door, and while they are paying he comes out of the house and smashes all this glass stuff into pieces right by them and making more really loud animal type noises. They look a little freaked out so I just start saying "borracho, borracho!" then they understand and start laughing at him. The day ended in chaos with the whole neighborhood like "wtf?".

i got tossed into a catholic school for 7th/8th grade (which is a whole other awkward 'moment').

i always did a lot of drawing in school, so when we had to go to church i'd bring a pad and pen to kill time. one day during mass my friends and i were crowded in the pew and i was drawing all sorts of nasty shit, mainly this guy jacking off his huge dick /nh.

the more laughs i got—the more details i added: sweat beads, veins, motion lines, etc. all of a sudden this huge hand slams onto my shoulder from behind the pew, i turn to look up as my friends all scoot away - and it's my principal.

in short, he photocopied the drawing and had me take a copy home to get signed by my parents.

my pops was visibly upset.

• Like 1