Awkward moments

El Vergudo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing beats telling a "your mom" joke when the mother is actually dead. Bonus points if it was recently.

so this girl says your mom to my boy whos mom is dead. We always fuck around with this girl, so when we said his mom is dead she just bursts out laughing. Shes like noo hahhaa fuck you guys hahahahaha. We are like, no she really is dead . He is a really nice kid so he didnt get that pissed but still, fuckin bitch lol

Making a thread thinking that no one else thought to make it and then thinking you're totally cool for being the only one to think that you thought of that thread idea, even though it was already thought of.

/notmyawkwardmoment

I got another really good one. So my old job had mainly black people working there. We were talking about the chappel show and i was mentioning the mad real world episode. They never saw it and so i was describing it and when i was saying it was one white guy who lived in the house i paused at what to call the black people. They were like go on, what were you going to say. I was like, uhh.... thugs. It was a house full of thugs.. Then they told me i could juts say black guys. It was really fuckin akward.

I got another really good one. So my old job had mainly black people working there. We were talking about the chappel show and i was mentioning the mad real world episode. They never saw it and so i was describing it and when i was saying it was one white guy who lived in the house i paused at what to call the black people. They were like go on, what were you going to say. I was like, uhh.... thugs. It was a house full of thugs.. Then they told me i could juts say black guys. It was really fuckin akward.

hahahaha you were gonna say niggers.

LAST NIGHT/EARLY TODAY:

so i started chattin it up with this girl like a year ago over myspace but never linked up goes she was a little meaty for me.

recently started talkin to her again and she starts sending me flicks. new ones. lookin bomb diggy no doubt. peled back those extra 15 lbs, just hit 19. goin out all the time, blah blah blah.

chick had a mad soft spot for me when i first started talking to her. a year ago.

SUB-PLOT:

i was dating a girl for like a year at this time when i started chattin it up with myspace chicky. girl im going out with opens up my laptop, i hadnt signed out. reads like 50 back n fourths with this chick. complete with meet up plans and lingo i was using i only use with girl i was dating.

shit was messy, led to a huge meltdown and subsequent breakup with girl i was dating.

anyways. back to LAST NIGHT.

- so. i start throwing this charm on to her last night. talkin all this "yo, your so beautiful i want to make you mine. i want to spend time with you, hold you. protect you. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

shes gettin all emotional and becoming the puddy in myh hands i was softening up for the kill.

THEN. as im layin down the bs with myspace chick over msn, this bird i naled awhile back pops up sayin shes bored yadda yadda yadda.

so i said, shit come by watch a movie. shes game.

so i come back to myspace chick and say, "this is absolutely horrible timing but i have to go bail a friend out on the other side of town, i want you to know i miss you. care about you and want you to call my own.

shes like "ok, stay safe and text me when you and your friend are ok"

i said you bet.

so bird comes over to watch a movie, keep in mind. this girl is 27, italian and from burnaby. myspace chick is 19, white and from a part of coquitlam(which is like 25 minutes from where this bird from burnaby resides)

we watch a bit of the movie, i start invading her mouth. titts, then vaj.

we go upstairs, i put on a performance diggler himself would be proud of.

finish, go finish up movie. as were watching my phone beeps, i text back. i could tell bird seen what i was writing so i kept it pretty g rated. it was to the 19yr old.

we fuck again after movie, i can see bird is getting restoked on me seein as i havnt seen her inna while and imma charm machine when i wanna be.

THIS MORNING:

19yr old texts me, how was your night. sleep well?

i dont answer, i was up late boning the 27 yr old.

then i get a text from 27yr old "i gotta ask you a question"

i respond "ok"

she texts, "how do you know Laura" (19yr old)

i keep my cool, remember she seen me text. assume shes fishin around to see how many birds on the go i have right now.

i respond "whcih one? i know two"

she says, "the one you were texting last night"

again, i assume shes just fishin around. i say "oh, thru some people"

she goes "shes one of my closest friends"

now im like WHATHEFUCK. this bitch is a pyscho trying to dupe me into thinking she knows the girl i was texting, theres NO CHANCE this chick could know the 19yr old. age, nationality, where they live. this bitch is NUTS.

so i play along(or so i think) and say "oh kool, ya shes nice"

im like damn, this 27yr old is getting deleted off my phone/comp/email instantly tryin to move in on me like this with lies and whatnot.

THEN. i get a text from the 19yr old. "so how was FUCKING Luisa last night"

i just shook my head, grinned, realized i was completely BEAT with the 19yr old and probably the 27 yr old aswell because the shit i was sayin to the myspace girl was wifey shit. the italian just gets dick.

AWKWARD?!?

i think not.

but i will say this, never underestimate your opponent. that will only equate to bitter losses and less vagoo.

• Like 1

dumber.jpg

This kinda happened to me at a chick's house the next morning. Her friend was dropping off a couple little kids to get babysat and as I sat on the toilet attempting (unsuccessfully) to quietly defuse the methane bomb in my ass I could hear this little 2 year old kid outside laughing and saying "the MAN makes funny noises!" Luckily he then proceeded to try and wrestle the cat, so I came out to him crying and the ladies doting over him instead of an awkward silence. Crisis averted. I also ripped a few pretty loud a couple times while I was half-conscious in bed the night before though, that was kinda awkward.

this 19 year old girl lives with me

she's pretty much family. she is/was my little sister's bestfriend since they were like 12.

she grew up and got hot, but still it's like having a hot cousin...that you remember being a little kid when you were already grown...so no smash

well, she totally walked in on me watching pr0nz and asked me some question and didn't even react to it and still waited for my answer while i was talking and trying to close windows media player

that shit fucked up my day so bad

she's pretty much family. she is/was my little sister's bestfriend since they were like 12.

she grew up and got hot, but still it's like having a hot cousin...that you remember being a little kid when you were already grown...so no smash

well, she totally walked in on me watching pr0nz and asked me some question and didn't even react to it and still waited for my answer while i was talking and trying to close windows media player

She clearly wants to fuck.

yes, smash that! dont feel bad about it either....