now this is hustlin

watson

people do that at the beach here all the time

theres a church that doesnt tow and if you get there early and are big you can block the only entrance and charge 10 bucks and they are parking illegally either way so chances are they wont call the cops.

and theres a couple of empty lots that people own and charge 20 bucks for all day parking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

awesome story and who knows it might be real. DO you think the bristol zoo would like themselves to be know as pure idiotic letting this happen for years upon years. If they thought the money was going directly to the city then in all reality he could of walked away every day with the cash no question.

hey watson read this

hey guys this is TORK.. its nice to hop around to a site ive never been to before and see all my stuff posted like this..i freaked out.. there were a few good comments and a few bad.. thanks for the props guys...and to show you this is actually TORK ill post my recents.

TORK010-1.jpg

TORK011-1.jpg

TORK004-1.jpg

hey guys this is TORK.. its nice to hop around to a site ive never been to before and see all my stuff posted like this..i freaked out.. there were a few good comments and a few bad.. thanks for the props guys...and to show you this is actually TORK ill post my recents.

TORK010-1.jpg

TORK011-1.jpg

TORK004-1.jpg

• Like 1

awesome story and who knows it might be real. DO you think the bristol zoo would like themselves to be know as pure idiotic letting this happen for years upon years. If they thought the money was going directly to the city then in all reality he could of walked away every day with the cash no question.

having lived in bristol the majority of my life, i can tell you that the council would hardly admit to any kind of miscommunication between them and the Zoo, both the council and the zoo would not admit to this kind of idiocy on their behalfs