Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
watson

now this is hustlin

http://www.frank151.com/2009/07/30/how-to-get-over/

Outside the Bristol Zoo, in England, there is a parking lot for 150 cars and 8 coaches, or buses.

It was manned by a very pleasant attendant with a ticket machine charging cars £1 about ($1.40) and coaches £5 (about $7).

This parking attendant worked there solid for all of 25 years. Then, one day, he just didn’t turn up for work.

“Oh well”, said Bristol Zoo Management - “we’d better phone up the City Council and get them to send a new parking attendant . . . ”

“Err . . . no”, said the Council, “that parking lot is your responsibility.”

“Err . . . no”, said Bristol Zoo Management, “the attendant was employed by the City Council, wasn’t he?”

“Err . . . no!” insisted the Council.

Sitting in his villa somewhere on the coast of Spain (presumably), is a man who had been taking the parking lot fees, estimated at £400 (about $560) per day at Bristol Zoo for the last 25 years. Assuming 7 days a week, this amounts to just over £3.6 million ($7 million - or $280,000 every year for 25 years)!

Please tell me you have a link for this?

Fucking awesome. I see something like this being able to go down in L.A. somewhere.

That's a fucking grind and a half. I'm dedicating the beer I'm having right now to him.

Cheers, mate!

Props to this dude, definitely a true hustler.

I wonder if some of the rich snobs parking their cars viewed him as some lowly parking attendant though and didn't even know.

I wonder if the city or the zoo is going to try and get some of the money back though, since it appears he reaped 100% of the profit.

This is the same dude who shows up at the party with a bag of keg cups then proceeds to sit next to the keg and sell cups when the beer is free.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now