Girls on drugs

Swindle

girls on drugs?  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i skipped most of this thread but imo girls are shitty at handling drugs. even weed, some girls are alright with mushrooms or acid. And i know a few girls that regularly smoke weed and aren't weird. but for the most part. not cool with it. girls cant handle drugs.

women are naturally trainwrecks, drugs will just shift that shit into high-gear. i knew this girl, dated her on like 3 occasions like 2 years apart each time (or something like that), every time, she was totally different. bear in mind, i've been the same since. no additional habits, no dropped habits (weed, conventional hallucinogens,very small amt. of drinking. nothing too heavy)

first time - no drugs at all, no drinking, no smoking. constantly bitching at me to not smoke weed or drink.

second time - she was drinking a little, and started smoking weed. very seldom, but she was doing it. started to become even more of a basketcase, and also started to become very 'emo' (when emo was the equivalent to hipster).

third (and so far... let's see how long this lasts) final time i saw her - total fucking piss ass drunk, drank a flask of vodka in my living room in like 5 minutes flat, smoked damn near all my weed and was asking me if i could get (any) pills. almost passed out, then when she got out of her coma type thing, she asked me to fist her and fuck her in the ass.

girls on drugs can be a double edged sword indeed.

• 4 months later...
females can't hold their drugs. from weed all the way to LSD, it hits them like a fucking steamroller. they go from tolerable to 'WOOO LOOK AT THIS' in 10 seconds flat.

this is soooo true

my girl smoked weed once and only once (thankfuly) and she told me she was crawling through a tunnel as she crawled around on the floor. after i told her to get the fuck up from the floor she said why what did i do or say?

:rolleyes:

girls and drugs do not mix and shouldnt be mixed like someone in this thread said

girls+drugs=drama period.