Girls on drugs

Swindle

girls on drugs?  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i never really realized how many chicks were into all types of drug shit. i never really talked to much...but its kinda alarming once i did. i dont think weed is that big of an issue with either gender. but if girl gets soooopa high off not much, you should drop her. that shit gets real annoying.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will definitely be friends with a girl who does drugs (provided she can hang).

I might fuck a girl who does drugs. The above applies, plus I wouldn't fuck with rugged ass junkie types.

My days of dating girls with drug problems are over...and this includes drinking. My last two GFs were serious boozers and after a while it wasn't fun anymore.

If you can't hang, you can't hang. makes no difference if you're a guy or a girl. if you're going to get obnoxiously drunk/high all the time, get the fuck out. I understand occassionally wilding out, cuz even people who are good at moderation slip up from time to time, but i'm not down with people who get overly loud and stupid on a regular basis. If you can handle your shit and do drugs, its fine by me.

PS: send your pillhead bitches to me so i can acquire free drugs and easy sex.

Another important thing that I've learned is to keep groups of people seperate from each other. For instance, not letting your straight coworkers know too much about who you associate with is key. I made this mistake a few times with somewhat hilarious results..."so what if it's a rough neighborhood, you're safe with me" or "yeah, this is where we're going...my friends live here (said when walking into a crack hotel)."

Guest 50million

girls who are really drunk all the time are lame. they get out of control and look for attention. i hate when girls look for attention.

im cool with my girlie friends smoking some weed, or taking the occasional drug of their choice, but ive def known some who go way too far. girls on coke fucking suck. now that shit irks me.

i just did coke off of a girl in friday, i guess that counts as drugs on girls?

anything harder than a few lines or pills (e/mdma) is kind of a no go for me.

girls who are into speed, ketamine, meth, h, crack, oxy is def. a big no.

but a chick who can do a few lines with you, kick beers and be fun is ok.

chicks who get stupid drunk are so unattractive, same with hippy stoner pot head mush/acid freaks.

a girlw ith her life in order but can still party is def. the way to go.