Girls on drugs

Swindle

girls on drugs?  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

nothing wrong with smoking weed, me and my wife smoke together all the time, when we first got together we used to do pills and trip all the time together, neither of us had any kind of habits we just chilled together and got really high and had loads of fun, we don't touch anything but weed nowadays tho, drugs just get fucking old quick

junkie girls are just hookers in waiting fuck that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my past experiences with girls, girls who are on drugs, tend to be crazy and stupid and do whore-ish things. i'd much rather the girls im with not be on drugs (weed - exception)

It cracks me up how yall keep saying this.

Like girls who smoke mad weed don't do "whorish things".

Every chick I ever known who was a weed head was also a smut.

Not to mention that burnouts by definition are stupid.

Not saying that there's necessarily anything wrong with that, just sayin.

theres different standards though. if i meet a girl and wana fuck her that night i couldnt care less.

if i wana put her on the team i dont want her to be a drug fuck but i dont mind that much.

if i wana date her id prefer it if she didnt use drugs cept weed.

It cracks me up how yall keep saying this.

Like girls who smoke mad weed don't do "whorish things".

Not to mention that burnouts by definition are stupid.

Not saying that there's necessarily anything wrong with that, just sayin.

Yeah i hear you, but like i said thats from my past experiences. Girls who've i've messed around with that did/got into coke, or either got into opiates tended to more outlandish things like making up shit or lying their face off and putting on an act to get what they wanted, I've never been a girl who smoked weed try and pull some retarded shit or do anything whore-ish (becuase of weed). No questions, im sure there are pothead whores out there but i've never fucked with a stupid burn out whore. maybe my luck with change.

i guess it all depends on the person. i've been with girls who can pace themselves and don't need drugs to have a good time, but on occasion will do some. I've also been with girls who want atleast a ball or more to have a normal saturday night. When you surround yourself with girls like that its just makes you fall into some bad habits also.

Yeah i hear you, but like i said thats from my past experiences. Girls who've i've messed around with that did/got into coke, or either got into opiates tended to more outlandish things like making up shit or lying their face off and putting on an act to get what they wanted, I've never been a girl who smoked weed try and pull some retarded shit or do anything whore-ish (becuase of weed). No questions, im sure there are pothead whores out there but i've never fucked with a stupid burn out whore. maybe my luck with change.

i guess it all depends on the person. i've been with girls who can pace themselves and don't need drugs to have a good time, but on occasion will do some. I've also been with girls who want atleast a ball or more to have a normal saturday night. When you surround yourself with girls like that its just makes you fall into some bad habits also.

In my experience, weedhead bitches are exactly what you just described them not to be.

I work at a bar that's open til 4am, and from 2-4 there are mad groups of girls running into the bathroom together and coming back out all coked up. It seems so mainstream here that I've been desensitized to it. These are definitely not the type of females I want to take out for a nice dinner, but they do stay up as late as me. What a crossroads.

• Like 1

if she smokes she pokes!

nah, but i know some pothead bitches who are downright prudish.

not many, but a few.

i quit smoking weed about a month ago.

after smoking multiple times a day since i was fourteen. so, ten years.

it's nice. i feel much quicker.

not as much forgetting what i'm talking about in the middle of my sentence.

more energy. more money. less anxiety.

mostly it just feels good to say i'm gonna do something and then actually go through with it.

i'm pretty sure that brooklyn is the world capital of vapid, well-dressed cokehead bitches.

and i can say with one hundred percent honesty that they annoy the fucking shit out of me.

but then i see the way guys treat them (stupid, disposable, whorish) and it kind of makes me feel sorry for them.

i'm pretty sure that brooklyn is the world capital of vapid, well-dressed cokehead bitches.

and i can say with one hundred percent honesty that they annoy the fucking shit out of me.

but then i see the way guys treat them (stupid, disposable, whorish) and it kind of makes me feel sorry for them.

whos in the wrong i wonder.

i dumped some good friends who started using

then years and years later, became friends again after they cleaned up

stay away from cokehead strippers.

that said, i love pot

drug use was one huge reason why i moved away from home, by myself, to a city i didn't know. i knew that if the only friends i had were using, i was too. and since avoiding them isn't possible in a small town, moving works.

but god damn. i fucking love weed, too. my girlfriend makes me smoke because i'm a fucking dick without it, and i'm no fun when i don't leave the house.

LSD is awesome, too. but i won't go out of my way to acquire it. last summer i was on it 24/7 for the most part for free though.