Girls on drugs

Swindle

girls on drugs?  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lately i have more and more female friends on drugs. i personally am a little irked by it because ive lost a few good girls to drugs, they ended up become junkie failures. but no one wants to hear it.

i'm cool with girls who smoke weed but its getting to the point where i could make a video for Pill Poppin Animal entirely made up of my friends.

i guess its kind of like how some guys hate sluts but like getting many bitches, the double standard thing.

how do you guys feel about girls on drugs?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience, people that depend on drugs = drama.

There's probably a fine line between occasional and serious drug users. I tend not to associate with the latter.

If you can help your friends to avoid becoming junkie scum, do it. But some people can't or don't want to be helped. Shit goes downhill quickly when people start depending on drugs.

after a decade of experimenting(nh), i can safely say FUCK DRUGS, YO

but srsly

how are you going to say no to a cutie who's down to share her yola, pills or shrooms with you?

i'm not too old to wild out on some dumb shit

and it's not like i have to date the bitch or get trapped in some sketch or anything

When i see girls all fucked up on something or drunk my penis goes soft.

The most beautiful woman can be reduced to garbage when shes drunk or fucked on pills or any other drug but weed.

I think its not sexy and a huge turn off.

Unless the girl REALLY knows how to handle herself, ( which is like 1% of females)

and i am also fucked to a point where i dont care, she might could get a pass.

If not, it's wonk sagging thumbs down for me.

End of rant.

• Like 2

just fuck pills all together. i've watched too many pathetic scenes of chicks puking after too much xanax or other shit

This

Hate em,

I have a friend who abuses pills and has made a complete lifestyle change. She used to be good looking and cute, now she is just spun out all the time and looks like death.

I frankly don't care.

It's all a matter of situation...I know some girls who can fuck with a little yay or some shrooms and be fine...I know some girls who take like 2 hits of decent weed and curl up in a ball all shaking and whiny and paranoid.

It's the same as dudes. I have one friend who will take one drag on a blunt and be unable to hold a conversation and just bring up shit that has nothing to do with anything and geek out for hours, so on and so forth. Basically if people can't handle their drugs I want nothing to do with them regardless of gender.

However, with girls I'm often thinking about the smash factor and whether it is enhanced or reduced. When it comes to dudes it's either I want to kick it with them or I dont.

So I guess it is different. Girls also seem to have more addictive and irritating personalities when it comes to drugs. But maybe that's just cause I'm looking at the grass on the other side or whatever.

Girls who use to have meth problems will screw ur balls dry

this is a true story. i was fuckin this one chick that was a meth addict turned soberish (she was off the meth) and we'd fuck 3 or 4 times a night after some drinks and then twice more before she got dressed and bounced in the morning shit was wild awsome.

nothing better then a chick sniffing coke off my dick yo.

Yup.

There's nothing that turns me off more than a bitch who gets sloppy, but im not mad at a chick blowing some lines or taking a few rolls and having some fun with me.

Im the exact opposite of most of you, cuz nothing grosses me out more than a bitch smoking weed

It's kinda sad to see your friends popping pills.

You'll always notice how much they've changed for the worse.

Or any drug for that matter, even alcohol maybe.

I met a girl at a party and I was drinking.

Couple minutes later, she started to drink some too, after a cup or two she got wasted as fuck.

She was WASTED as in like, she was falling all over the place and shit.

I was into her when she was sober but not when she was wasted.

There's something about girls being shit faced that just turns me off.

Most of the girls I know are starting to smoke weed and drink all the time.

Kinda sad... I was in class once and my friend just started puking...

Turned out she was drunk.

Whats happening with the world anyways...

You now have my $0.02

fuck girls who do drugs.

and fuck sluts too,

theres alot of fucking people in this world who need to die.

ditto. minus the sluts part, well as long as i'm single and not ever dating a dl slut.

drugs are overrated...so is drinking. weed is cool, but i don't even consider that shit a drug anymore. but even that shit is overrated. i've had too many high needs pot head friends or know girls that i dated that based their day/week/lives around their weed "habit".

i used to hang out with this girl that would occasionally come over my house ripped out of her mind on blow and would be like, oh hey can i blast some lines right here. she was cool when she wasn't going on her little binges but that shit got old fast, i mean it didn't happen all that often, but the few times that it did was enough of a red flag for me. also, she would occasionally carry a flask with whatever liquor in it. i mean, i never got that. like, are you really gonna need a shot of whatever that bad that you have to carry a little around with you?? she eventually moved to a geographically inconvenient location (for me at least), so i cut her off.

there was this other girl i used to hang out with. she was one of those pot heads that couldn't grasp the concept of buying in bulk. you know, like buying an ounce once every so often opposed to a 20 or an eighth every night or every other night. i mean in the long run it is more economical and it also saves you a lot of time, since you won't have to wait around for your action man. she was needy in general and emotionally unstable, so that wasn't going anywhere anyway.

overall, people like that are a waste of time. to each his or her own.