Girls on drugs

Swindle

girls on drugs?  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm cool with occasional use, anything more than that creates problems for both of us. I had an ex that loved drugs more than I did and it was a real quick downward spiral. I seem to be drawn to crazy bitches, so it comes with the territory I guess.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that locked up abroad shit scares the shit out of me. you just get forgotten about. fuck that.

i figured you australians would be on some new drug i aint never heard of before. everything else is fucking different, why not drugs?

can someone who lives there give a quick breakdown of price range for common drugs? weed, shrooms, ecstasy, coke, heroine, pcp, meth, .... etc

also, that question should be a sticky thread in my opinion. just throwing that out there.

that locked up abroad shit scares the shit out of me. you just get forgotten about. fuck that.

i figured you australians would be on some new drug i aint never heard of before. everything else is fucking different, why not drugs?

can someone who lives there give a quick breakdown of price range for common drugs? weed, shrooms, ecstasy, coke, heroine, pcp, meth, .... etc

also, that question should be a sticky thread in my opinion. just throwing that out there.

weed- $20 dollars a gram. 80-100 for a quarter ounce. not going to bother goin any higher

ectasy- 20-30 for a pill. unless you have good hookups or buy more than 1 or 2

coke- 300 or so for a gram

i dont fuck with much else