Death Row Final Meal Requests

blood fart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dowmagik, i wasnt surprised to see that a lot of them had declined their meals. i guess imminent death might have an affect on a persons appetite & that guy happened to be gullible yet kind (despite the fact that he ended up on death row)

# 256 & 271 had the right idea though; if youre bound to release your bowels & make a mess for the fuckers that work to kill you, might as well make it the biggest one you can whip up. i guess he had a plan for that pint of icecream/4 vanilla shakes afterall

thats fucking awesome. Some disagree with the whole "last request" thing. I don't really mind, if the dude wants a pizza given to a homeless guy, give a fucking homeless guy a pizza. Someone who does something like that, obviously has found something in life to believe in, and even though he was a convicted murderer, he's probably came to peace with himself and the fact that he had done horrible thing(s), he knows theyre wrong, and will be punished for them, and is most likely a different person. Give the man his last wish. shit.

i would want

scrambled eggs

hash browns

tons of bacon

colby jack cheese

english muffin, half with butter, half with butter and strawberry jelly

glass of 2% milk

glass of water

glass of iced tea, sweetened, no lemon

bowl of Cookie Crisp

bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch

1 slice Oreo pie

2-3 cigarettes

i'd be bloated after that and probably feel like dying.

• Like 1

I was reading one where some dude got mini-bottles of bourbon smuggled in (possibly from his lawyer) and spent his last evening drinking those and hanging out with his family.

But I have a feeling that most prisons probably wouldn't let you get drunk mainly for the fact that it would up the chances of you deciding that it wasn't your time to die and start some trouble.

My main point of this thread was for people to say what their last meal would be.

I guess it doesn't really have to be on death row.

I would want foods that comfort me and remind me of my family and cooking for them and sitting around the table eating with them.

a whole rack of ribs cooked over oak covered in homemade sauce.

fried shrimp or redfish with cheese grits and hush puppies.

and finish it all off with a blunt.

then bust out at the last minute and get chased acrossed 3 states and get cornerd at the grand canyon and go out like Velma&Louise. take my avalon of the cliff.

PEACE RIGGAS