OsGemeos Mural x 80's retro kids

psm026

We've been hanging out / helping the twins with a Mural on Houston and Bowery - NYC..

this is why NY is fucken great.. at any given moment a posse like this rolls around the corner and you get them to pose for pics and bug out.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/index.php/os_gemeos/entry/20090s_houston_e_bowery_ny/

pics coming soon, to lazy to post them...

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whats with the youth always trying to be down with an era that was before their time? give it up. you know nothing about gumby fades and stonewashed straight legs. i mean its pretty wack to rock that shit even if you were a part of it. but its even worse when you're fakin' the funk

whats with the youth always trying to be down with an era that was before their time? give it up. you know nothing about gumby fades and stonewashed straight legs. i mean its pretty wack to rock that shit even if you were a part of it. but its even worse when you're fakin' the funk

You mean like graffiti writers today?

hahahaahha, that was the gayest shit ive seen in a long ass fucking time. mural looks dope tho. It should be a felony to let people like that out of the house. ANY fucking retro, of ANY ethinicity, can get that ass beating, i agree with Detroitred, Fakin' it's lame

• Like 1

everyone I guess has an opinion , but seeing shit like that is what keeps shit from being stale and seeing everyone walk around looking like sheep.

more power to them if they can walk out the crib like that and think they wont get mixed reactions...

specially when its mostly out of town people that would actually gawk them..