Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
psm026

OsGemeos Mural x 80's retro kids

We've been hanging out / helping the twins with a Mural on Houston and Bowery - NYC..

this is why NY is fucken great.. at any given moment a posse like this rolls around the corner and you get them to pose for pics and bug out.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/index.php/os_gemeos/entry/20090s_houston_e_bowery_ny/

pics coming soon, to lazy to post them...

• Like 1

Fucking that mural looks sick.

The twins are just too fucking dope.

Retro black dudes are the fucking worst. I honestly think they might be even more ridiculous and lame than your average hipster faggot.

Retro black dudes are the fucking worst. I honestly think they might be even more ridiculous and lame than your average hipster faggot.

QFT

i've seen these gayniggers (from outer space) oot and aboot. They suck cock. These jigs were born in the 90's.

whats with the youth always trying to be down with an era that was before their time? give it up. you know nothing about gumby fades and stonewashed straight legs. i mean its pretty wack to rock that shit even if you were a part of it. but its even worse when you're fakin' the funk

I like people who dress in themes.

It's cute.

Unless they take themselves seriously and think they are doing something totally original, then it's annoying.

whats with the youth always trying to be down with an era that was before their time? give it up. you know nothing about gumby fades and stonewashed straight legs. i mean its pretty wack to rock that shit even if you were a part of it. but its even worse when you're fakin' the funk

You mean like graffiti writers today?

i feel like taking a metal pole to each and every black person with orange hair in that video.no racist but seriously all of them. why?

hahahaahha, that was the gayest shit ive seen in a long ass fucking time. mural looks dope tho. It should be a felony to let people like that out of the house. ANY fucking retro, of ANY ethinicity, can get that ass beating, i agree with Detroitred, Fakin' it's lame

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now