Sneaky nike sneakers v2.0

_nightcrawler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those shoes arent mine, I just found pics of ones I want when I can find them. Those are all originals. The Air Max ST's can be found retroed in the colorway of the ones I posted, but are more rare than the other colorways. The second ones are Air Span II's, and have not been retroed, but should! Those Huarache LE's are the only colorway they did not retro, might be a womans colorway. I'd still rock them if they are in fact mens. NH. And the last ones are 1994 Air Max2's. I think the colorway on them is white/emerald/cinder. DOPE!

I can, but I prefer 10's because I have more time to grow into them.

So the 9.5s fit good but only the break in period is longer? I just found some Air Max Bursts I really really want but they are going for $200 and I don't want to drop that kind of money unless I have a good idea of how they are going to fit. There is another pair of the same in size 10 but are considerably more money.

For those of you like me who wear size 10, can you fit into a size 9.5?

i'm a 13 myself. i've always thought nikes are pretty big made. i can usually fir into a 12 in a nike no bother. but adidas is a whole different kettle o' fish...

those loud air max i posted the last page are half a size too small. but i honestly don't notice any difference. i wouldn't worry aboot it too much

So the 9.5s fit good but only the break in period is longer? I just found some Air Max Bursts I really really want but they are going for $200 and I don't want to drop that kind of money unless I have a good idea of how they are going to fit. There is another pair of the same in size 10 but are considerably more money.

every one has a different foot and every shoe, shoe model is made differently.

I am a size 10.

Sometimes size 10 can be a tad bit big, nothing dramatic.

Sometimes 9.5s are a perfect fit, but sometimes its too small.

It all depends, if you really want to make sure, what you can do next time you pass by a footlocker is ask them to try on a similar shoe in size 9.5 and see if it fits.

Sometimes it seems to fit perfect but when you walk with them for more than an hour you find out that they are small.

Shit is fucked dude, iv had this problem a million times.

Archived