Sneaky nike sneakers v2.0

_nightcrawler

the cops rock them because they have to wear boots but their still boots you can run in.

Asides from cops every gooned out prodigy look alike has a pair of them. when me and my friends would joke around about going to bookings(central) we would say the first thing u see when u wake up (from sleeping on the floor) is a pair of acg boots.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cops rock them because they have to wear boots but their still boots you can run in.

Asides from cops every gooned out prodigy look alike has a pair of them. when me and my friends would joke around about going to bookings(central) we would say the first thing u see when u wake up (from sleeping on the floor) is a pair of acg boots.

Haha its true all the hood folk rock them shits.

Its one of the many things i love about NYC, people have everyday uniforms depending what they are in to or where they come from.

Mad people still rock butter timbs in NYC.

Out here ACG boots or Timbs get you no love from the hoes.

Timbs aren't poppin in Canada? I didn't think there was any place in the civilized world where Timbs weren't poppin.

My best friend has alot of family in NY, and he came back from visiting them one year on the ACG tip. Thank God it hasn't caught on with anyone else

Timbs aren't poppin in Canada? I didn't think there was any place in the civilized world where Timbs weren't poppin.

My best friend has alot of family in NY, and he came back from visiting them one year on the ACG tip. Thank God it hasn't caught on with anyone else

To me, a nice pair of butters is just classic but most people here dont go by those rules or guidelines . So the people you catch rocking timbs are either broke and from the hood (mostly from Montreal North) or "keeping the realness types.. I bump boot camp click all day every day since 2001" people from the south shore who still rock lugz (kind of like Jersey for Montreal) You might catch a niggah walking around with a winter jacket, a fucked up long t, basket ball shorts and timbs and that is the image they are associated with.

Hope this explains it a bit better.

To me, a nice pair of butters is just classic but most people here dont go by those rules or guidelines . So the people you catch rocking timbs are either broke and from the hood (mostly from Montreal North) or "keeping the realness types.. I bump boot camp click all day every day since 2001" people from the south shore who still rock lugz (kind of like Jersey for Montreal) You might catch a niggah walking around with a winter jacket, a fucked up long t, basket ball shorts and timbs and that is the image they are associated with.

Hope this explains it a bit better.

its not just in canada man that shit is anywhere. trying to look hood on purpose gets you zero love from the hoes in the globalized community we live in. In this sophisticated day and age niggas got no excuse for not bieng gentlemen or atleast knowing how to play the role. And the fact that so many niggas still havent caught on to the sensibilities of an original g like me only helps my cause :lol:

step ya formal casual game up fellas! lmao

34105001_w.jpg

but if you want to get deeper into it and raise the question of why the aesthetics and fashions of urban cultures are regarded as unsophisticated or ugly my answer is this. Like many examples of colonialism in the past the culture and ideology of the natives are destroyed and degraded to establish the superiority of the dominating class. The ideology of the empire(global community/economy) bieng eurocentric. And the colonized(new yorkers/working poor) bieng aggresive fashions and expressions such as hip hop, graffiti, drinking beer in public, and timbs which pose a threat to the dominance of the structure of power.

hope my drunken ramble made sense

lugz are like sketchers to me.

bonus wack.

and factory made knows whats up...

asolos!!!!! only a select few knew what was up with asolos in the mid to late 90's here in detroit.

and yes stan. strictly timberland boots and army certified suits.

fuck it...imma bring chew sticks back..

hahahhaahha