Sneaky nike sneakers v2.0

_nightcrawler

Don't shopping malls have loads of different shops in them? And isn't it quite likely that you will find different shit there?

I have never been to one in my life because they don't exist where I live.

one would think that...however, most of the big chain stores that you commonly find in most malls(Footlocker,Foot Action, Athlete's Foot,Champ's..) pretty much all carry the same shoes.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love blazers, but nike seems to put out a lot of crap colorways in them.

i like the new "lost" ones that just dropped thou.

eliteboardshop_DSC04618.jpg

eliteboardshop_DSC04619.jpg

That whole "Lost" line that SB came out with is weak as shit.

NikeSBLostDunkHigh.jpg

Look at these "OCEANIC" shoes.....WEAK!!! They could have done them up WAAAAAYY better, seems like SB is just becoming regular nikes now.

weak :(

these were easily the most played out sneakers i ever might have seen in the hood and i thought they would never ever go away since they were always bieng re released. Boy was i wrong. fucking classics. I miss the days of bitches rocking nothing but north face and air max with the extra industrial hair gel. Not all this fashionista sex and the city go to the bead shop bullshit. They came out with 90's based off this color scheme recently which are the best ones ive seen so far anyone peep em?

being re-released again in the fall

nike-air-max-90-infrared.jpg

That whole "Lost" line that SB came out with is weak as shit.

They could have done them up WAAAAAYY better, seems like SB is just becoming regular nikes now.

weak :(

SB's have been like GR's since mid to late 2006. thats when they started putting less thought behind concepts and stopped releasing them in limited numbers. oh yeah....its also when the weak ass mids came out too.

yo some of you def cop your shoes from the mall with the joints your posting up.

air max wrights?? really?? i thought only cops and african niggas sellin hats on 42nd wore those shits.

so? if i like a pair of shoes i'm gonna try and get 'em. mall or not. exclusive for the sake of exclusive is pretty stupid.

Never really fucked with SB's that much.

Always knew it was just a phase.

Dissed the kids that swore by them back in the day, told them shit was not timeless, they told me i was a nigger lover.

Now most of those faggots are rocking boat shoes and plaid shirts...

Never really fucked with SB's that much.

Always knew it was just a phase.

Dissed the kids that swore by them back in the day, told them shit was not timeless, they told me i was a nigger lover.

Now most of those faggots are rocking boat shoes and plaid shirts...

Troof...I recently got into them cause they had velcro straps, again to keep my laces from out of my sprocket on my bmx. They are okay, I like how they feel and are a little more squishy on my feet.

I think though that with the limited colorways I like I will just stick to regular skate shoes

esacceltthighgoodmain.jpg

These are looking like a good replacement when my SBs get wrecked

one would think that...however, most of the big chain stores that you commonly find in most malls(Footlocker,Foot Action, Athlete's Foot,Champ's..) pretty much all carry the same shoes.

yeah exactly what i was reffering to by the mall. I mean some malls do have independent stores that can carry more exclusive shit but generally speaking. And you're right at times you can get lucky and come across some stuff you wouldnt expect to see at footaction or whatever but for the most part meh.

And youre def not finding currents, or the hybrids, or the neon green 95s in the chain shoe stores. Sorry yall mallshoppin ass niggas feelings got so hurt. :lol:

569738311_bueariv.jpg.49bd636ecbb9a0a85653835492a860cf.jpg