Sneaky nike sneakers v2.0

_nightcrawler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cluetwo thank you for that.. but i had already searched through google before asking.. the results did not show the model i was looking for.. this is why i asked if anyone had seen the gif and knew what i as talking about.. should have clarified.. but thanks again..

Copped these recently:

nike-air-max-180-retro-ultramarine-01.jpg

As a kid I had small feet and had these in the womens colorway that was like Green instead of pink. I could never understand why the mens were pink and the womens seemed more like a mens shoe.

In other news just bought a pair of these last week

nike-free-run-1.jpg

Wearing these fuckers just makes you want to run. Most comfortable pair of shoes (and hella light) I have ever owned, but they are strange to drive in, as the wide sole seems to clip when operating various pedals. :lol:

Thats whats up Mauler. Sometimes I get a little self concious about the infrared, but its an OG colorway and its infrared to heads who know, not pink. :cool:

Stolen from the internets, but DADDY WANT:

dscn2390.jpg

431214_de6024d4a7_l.jpg

DSC_0318.jpg

Picture050-4.jpg

Air Max Tailwind 92's. I have the new retro white/grey/blue/black splatter sole colorway. God there were some dope fucking colorways in the early 90's. Nike should be retroing more shoes in OG colorways for sure.

i copped the tailwinds. they put out a bunch of other color-ways too but not feel-in anyof them, similar to the air stab, i gripped the first retro but then laughed at all the new agw fag color-ways.

its kinda whack that they retroed the infra 90 IMO, i mean that is an exclusive shoe and now its not, everybody got them. so anyway them new runners that nike is putting out r sick, featherlite ect...