Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aichs47

can you do the electric slide?

i was watchin a flick last night and at the end of the movie a gang of niggas started to bust out the dance. then it came to me,i wonder if ppl still do this dance, or if niggas even know what the fuck it is.

how many of yall can do this or know what im talking about?

They tried teaching us that in gym class back in elementary school. I was not about dancing at all back then...If you started doing that now young kids would think we were summoning demons...

I always wanted to be able to do it just to pull the divorced, throwback hos at weddings, etc.

its pretty much in the genes of every black person to get up and do the electric slide once they hear that beat drop

ITS TIME TO GET

FUNKY

FUNKY

FUNKY

FUNKY

TO THE LEFT

TAKE IT BACK NOW YALL

its pretty much in the genes of every black person to get up and do the electric slide once they hear that beat drop

ITS TIME TO GET

FUNKY

FUNKY

FUNKY

FUNKY

TO THE LEFT

TAKE IT BACK NOW YALL

Those are the lyrics to the cha-cha slide. another wedding classic.

2 hops this time, two hops this time. criss cross, criss cross. now everybody claps your hands...

"Its electric! Boogy oogy oogy..." Yo I wish I knew the dance... I hope it isn't dead I haven't seen anyone do it since I was like 8... :((((

i think ive participated in it at drunken moments but never really knew how to do it.

i just copied what ever the fuck everyone else was doing

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now