⚠️ GAME: True or False

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Joker said:

False. I'm a chronic "I'm not doing anything unless I know what it is, how long we'll be gone, and who's joining us" kind of person. Call it old age, call it playing it safe, I don't care... I am who I am. 

TPBM does not drink coffee

Truth. I stopped drinking coffee 6 years ago and started drinking tea. Caffeine tea in the morning, sleepy tea at night. I stopped because I was a coffee fiend and if I didn’t have it, the day was not going to be good. Not having tea is not that big of a deal.

TPBM flosses their teeth everyday.

True. She's a moron who idolizes Elon Musk. SHe had two large portraits of him hanging over the couch. One of him and the other of the founder of Uber. Fucking middle class schmucks thinking that buying a high rise apartment is their stepping stone to billions lmfao. She also treats EVERYTHING as a negotiation no matter how minor. Like bitch, move this junk ass chair outta my place or it's going in the trash. Negotiation over. Can't wait til we build a house.

TPBM gets random erections on public transportation.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

True people cranking one out what they think is gonna be a silent jank is always hilarious. I also had a propensity for catching dumb shit that no one else saw making me laugh for apparently no reason making me look crazy AF. Like this girl asked the teacher to go to the bathroom. She was headed out of the class. When she got to the closed door she started knocking on it. Then she had a visible moment where she realized she was in the class room and didn't need to knock to leave. I immediately made eye contact with my homie and all he said out loud in the middle of the class was "I saw it too!" And we both started laughing out collective asses off.

Tpbm - prefers 2000s rap music

• Like 3
  • LOL! 1