Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

good first ep! nothing to crazy but definitely handled the crazy just right to the end. I will say that I was not expecting Walt to ask about the GPS. AMC did a good job of leading away from it them WHAM! youre like OH SHEEEEit! Sorry Ive been drink lots of wine. cant wait for next week

I think Jesse is actually becoming more and more human.

Jesse and Walter are such opposites from their starts to how they will end, I think, I could be way off, too.

i agree, with the change

but i think walt will see the err of his choices, seeing how far things apparently fall...

part of the reason i like the show so much is how dynamic the characters are

you rarely see that sort of transformation IRL, but it makes for amazing stories

I tried posting yesterday but oontz was fucking up on me. I thought the first episode was great! It didn't dive right into action or try to rush anything. Hank knows and now Walt knows that he does too. I'm assuming Hank seizes all of Walt's assets because in the beginning the house is repossessed.

My one question is, who/what do you think Walt needs that LMG for? My guess is Lydia sends out a hit squad on him when he refuses to come back and cook.