Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Holy fuck that episode was intense. Walt with the preemptive confrontation. I feel for Hank. Also did you all notice how Walt was behaving a lot like Gus? Both with the conversation with Lydia at the wash and putting the towel down to puke, both Gustavo behaviors

A fun article on wired.com today touched on that...about how walt picks up certain habits from people he has killed.

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/08/breaking-bad-theories/

Hank really needs to tread lightly, but Walt also needs to realize how very close he is to being completely fucked and put into prison.

THat episode was pretty intense, especially the foreshadowing at the very beginning of the episode where walts home is completely abandoned, but he goes back to get the ricin.

trying to watch and catch up, but there's so much whispering in the damn show. Volume is all the way up, and can't understand what the hell anyone is saying. annoying as crap.

If you're watching on Netflix, use the subtitles. I have had to resort to them on many shows/movies where people whisper. It is annoying though.

I wonder what Jesse will say. I doubt he'll rat on Walt.

"Here's what I think will happen. Hank will waltz in, sit down, and give a very casual "Hello, Jesse". Hank will throw out some more names, call him a piece of shit, and tell him he has a chance to redeem himself. That he's on the verge of catching Heisenberg, and all he needs is Jesse's confession to knowing something. Here's where it'll fall apart: Hank will tell Jesse that if he gives him some solid evidence, Heisenberg will go down forever and Jesse will have a deal to be let free. Hank will offer a deal to work with Jesse in order to make sure he gets minimal sentencing, and Heisenberg will get everything that's coming to him. Now, Jesse is looking for punishment. He's looking to pay for the things he's done, so that deal doesn't work for him. Jesse looks up and says "I'm Heisenberg"."

Not saying I agree, but I think it's a very good guess.

Holy fuck that episode was intense. Walt with the preemptive confrontation. I feel for Hank. Also did you all notice how Walt was behaving a lot like Gus? Both with the conversation with Lydia at the wash and putting the towel down to puke, both Gustavo behaviors

A fun article on wired.com today touched on that...about how walt picks up certain habits from people he has killed.

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/08/breaking-bad-theories/

realized it when he went to puke too

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23320-1376410908-11.gifanigif_original-grid-image-9080-1376486134-9.gif

anigif_original-grid-image-30297-1376486395-30.gifanigif_original-grid-image-30297-1376486397-34.gif

anigif_original-grid-image-30382-1376486848-18.gifanigif_original-grid-image-30382-1376486850-22.gif

How in the hell would Walt possibly know that Gus puts a towel down before he pukes in the toilet? Did he see Gus puke on the show or some shit?

Somewhere on that article there's a comment about if Walt kills Jessie will he start calling everyone "bitch"? That would make my goddamn day.

Oh yea, show's super intense and all that too.

Good episode. Now I definitely think Walt bought that LMG to fight out Lydia and Todd's crew. They're gonna want him to come back and cook but he won't risk it with Hank on his ass so I can see them kidnapping Jesse to cook for them. That's when Walt tries to do one good thing for Jesse after fucking him over so many times. Jesse probably does say enough to Hank because I don't see how else Walt would have his house seized.

haha yeah that did give me a little chuckle. The hunter gatherer theory does seem pretty strong. As for public enemys comment I dont think walt would necessarily have to see gus do it. The plain fact that he would take on a more pristine, clean, or neat personality means he might consider doing something like that before vomiting. Although I always try to remember that this show gives so much imagery that temps you to think of it as a possible future. I always think of way earlier in the show the camera was set to an angle where walt is looking down at hank in a chair and you cant see his legs...could it be saying the fat dude will soon be in a wheel chair?

And what about that time when walts in hanks office and there was view from a security camera angle?

other traits walt has picked up from people he has killed/encountered

jane - manipulating jesse

the drug dealers in s3e12- using children (brock)

gale- reading walt Whitman

gus- being ok with employees killing kids (todd and dirtbike kid, gus was ok with dealers killing tomas)

mike- drink on the rocks, taking care of business side

I cant think of any traits obtained from tuco

maybe killing the prison guys is forshadow he will go to prison??

don't know but shit is going down