Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^i don't know what hell on wheels is.

i don't have cable so some shit i'm just sleepin on

Newsroom is pretty entertaining, symbols.

fuck.

i had seen some clips form this show and totally meant to start watching it.

thanks for reminding me

my chromecast ships in a week or so, so that'll be perfect.

:spoiler alert!!!!:

Just finished watching. Awesome episode! Top heavy hank is finally gone, but you gotta give it to the guy that was a way to go...like a champ. I hated Marie making Skyler tell Walt Jr so soon. The phone/knife view yet another one of those camera angles that tease. Then the whole Walt Jr walking towards the knife pointed up during the fight yet only to turn around and no body get stabbed. As we all should have known from the first episode of s5 with the biggun it was all about the money. Nazi dude has some principles leaving him ten mil. I knew Jesse was going to get drug back into cooking, i think we all knew. I didnt think Walt was going to take Holly. I feel for Walt though towards the end, having to say such harsh words. None on the receiving end will ever understand why he did what he did and said what he said. WITNESS PROTECTION! He made himself to look like, well himself, to make the family look threatened enough that things need to be moved and hidden.

So the big gun is not for Hank or Jesse its for the Nazis.

:edit: That comment to Jesse that Walt made was, as I hate the word usage, was boss. But I must say that comment will shoot Walt in the foot, and maybe the face, in the foreseeable future.

"The phone call that Walt made at the end was an act; he said it not because he is evil but because he assumed the police were listening in and wanted to sound as evil as possible to place all of the blame solely on him and absolve his wife of all guilt and legal repercussions. That way at least she won't go to prison and can still raise Walt Jr. and Holly and they can be something closer to resembling a "family" without him. That's why he drove to the fire station before he made the call, and why he was crying throughout the phone call."

Best episode of any series ever.

Yea that episode was intense! I knew Gomez got hit during the ending of last weeks episode. Hank did go out like a G. It's a shame that he was so close to bringing down 'Heisenberg' and yet he ultimately lost. I knew last year that Jesse would get kidnapped and forced to cook (although I thought it would be the crew the skinheads killed who kidnapped him.) I figured Walt needed the LMG to free Jesse but now it's because he earned that money and no one is gonna take it from him.

Good points by shortfuse & perts. It was killing him to say that to Skyler, but he knew she was surrounded by cops and he wanted to clear her name and also get her into protection.

I see the series ending with Walt going away for a few months, returning when things die down and he's all but forgotten about. He returns around his birthday, buys the LMG and goes after the skinheads for his money. He wipes out the skinheads and finds Jesse chained up inside the methlab. He feels sorry for all the things he's done to him and frees him but Jesse attacks him. They start fighting in the lab and destroying all the equipment. Then they unknowingly knock some shit over and cause a chemical explosion killing both of them....science, bitch!

Either that or Jesse kills Walt with magnets lol

There's a few things I forgot about. Walt doesn't know Jesse is still alive and being forced to cook for the skinheads. I'm thinking he sees something on the news about Heisenberg's blue meth back on the streets and realizes Todd never killed Jesse. Maybe he goes back to finish the job.

Meanwhile, the skinheads have to break into Hank's house and get Jesse's confession tape. They probably kill Marie (hopefully) and then they find Walt's confession tape and think he was a snitch too and they let him go. So they go after Skyler and the kids to get Walt to come back so they can kill him.

I'm still not sure who the ricin is for...Maybe Lydia?Maybe she orders the Nazis to kill Walt's family because they know too much. Or Jessie fights Todd to try to free himself and he sets a fire in the lab killing Todd and he's able to get free. He goes after Skyler and the kids because of Walt letting Jane die. Walt comes back to save his family.

Hank did go out like a G. It's a shame that he was so close to bringing down 'Heisenberg' and yet he ultimately lost.

boooooo .. fuck a DEA agent.

good show. i still can't stand pretty much every character. one nice thing is that i'm not at all invested in any outcome.

the only one worth his salt was Mike.

i will be very interested to see Jesse's fate though

that was ice fucking cold of walt to sell out jesse, let him be taken to be tortured, only to nail the coffin with that shit about Jane. WOW. what a dick.

i don't see walt ever having a kind thought for jesse ever again. the douche prolly blames all the bad consequence on the kid. bitch.

i think all that shit is referred to as "never forgive action"

They're not skinheads.

haha. this bothers me, too.

Just watched. Intense, definitely different than what I was anticipating. I think thats one reason I really enjoy the show, Its unpredictable, but not unreasonable or outrageous in how things go down.

I don't get why Walt told Jesse about Jane.