Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Maybe its his response to how hurt he feels for Jesse having snitched on him.

He told Jesse this, because he blames Jesse for Hanks death. He's doing it as a way to make sure he feels as much pain as Walt does. Sort of like a, look what you did, you're the reason hank is dead, and I'm the reason Jane is dead.

I logged back in to post in Breaking Bad thread, and to spread my ultimate wisdom of all things Breaking Bad.

Remembering Hank Shrader

tumblr_mt8wggy4IV1rrthfqo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mt8wggy4IV1rrthfqo1_500.jpg

"The mighty one has literally fallen, and so has everything he accomplished."

Important Parallel: Walter White in Ozymandias and an artist’s representation of the toppled statue of Ozymandias. Walt is now nothing more than a broken statue of man.

Honest Breaking Bad Trailer

tumblr_mtdbfgDwFW1rkw09xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtdksnsZbJ1rqeo9oo1_400.gif

tumblr_mtdksnsZbJ1rqeo9oo2_400.gif

tumblr_mtdksnsZbJ1rqeo9oo3_400.gif

tumblr_mtdm1shE2J1qd4rf5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mte8wu26E81qiefcoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mte8wu26E81qiefcoo1_500.jpg

Possible Foreshadowing.......

tumblr_mtdso1KSHj1sgetvzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mta0a08qqB1qbj9vbo1_500.jpg

5 Second shot with more thought put into most hour long dramas on NBC / CBS/ TNT/ABC

Mr.White=King.

tumblr_mta3ihawm01srki0bo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mta3ihawm01srki0bo2_1280.png

tumblr_mta3ihawm01srki0bo1_1280.jpg

saulgoodman-620x359.jpg

Breaking Bad’s EP Vince Gilligan on the Plans For the Saul Goodman Spinoff

Here’s the Spoilers For Breaking Bad Posted by Jim Halterman at TV Fanatic on Sept.13th, 2013.

TVF: We got the news of the Saul Goodman spinoff this week. What’s the tone of the show going to be since Saul tends to lean more towards the comedic side of things?

VG: I don’t think it’s going to be an out-and-out comedy but I think there is going to be more laughs and more comedic than certainly Breaking Bad was, though that’s not saying a lot, is it? But we always put as much humor as we could fit into Breaking Bad because I always felt that a show as dark as Breaking Bad would be unwatchable if it took itself too seriously and if it was relentlessly grim so we needed as much humor as we could find to leaven the darkness.

With that in mind, if Breaking Bad is ratio-wise 75% heavy to 25% comedic, which is probably a fair guess, then I think what Peter [Gould] and I are thinking of is the Saul Goodman show would be the flip of that. Don’t hold me to that ratio but that’s the basic idea. It’s certainly not a sitcom but it’s lighter in general with some moments of real drama because Saul deals with some hardened characters and will have dealt with some hardened characters before Walter White.

tumblr_mti041fwRt1sbapubo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mthvecSKdK1rhjaxao1_250.giftumblr_mthvecSKdK1rhjaxao2_250.gif

tumblr_mtgjiu4mn31s3n704o2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mtgjiu4mn31s3n704o1_500.gif

"times are getting hard, boys

money’s getting scarce

times don’t get no better, boys

gonna leave this place."

tumblr_mthoegvaRu1r7k51co1_500.png

tumblr_mta9jsz5kF1qiuc6yo1_500.gif

tumblr_mta9jsz5kF1qiuc6yo2_500.jpg

^ This point symbolizes Jesse letting go,becoming aware that he is about to die.Jesse looks to the sky and notices two birds circling, almost as a metaphor, for Jesse is on his way to be with Jane again.

tumblr_mtgfxqJa2d1rzipspo1_500.jpg

Breaking Bad and Walter White Apologists

"The approach that makes sense — that seems reasonable, given what we know about this show, which for all its stylization is realistic about the messiness of psychology — is that Walter is not only a good guy or only a bad guy, nor solely a provider or a destroyer, nor solely or even primarily Walter or Heisenberg. He might have been a good person at one time; he has been a very bad person for a while now. That doesn’t mean there’s no good left in him, but it’s been so subsumed by Heisenberg and the fallout of Heisenberg that we can barely see it anymore, and even if it were possible to dig those good aspects out again (as he attempted to do, in his twisted and desperate way, in the phone call), it might be too late: hence the notion of Breaking Bad as tragedy. — Matt Zoller Seitz"

Huell is still waiting....

• Like 2

I imagine Jesse ultimately being the victor in the end. A twisted fucked up ending probably, but I think Jesse ought to come out on top and alive hopefully. I would be pissed if he doesn't. That would be a bitch move to pull on an audience. I can't say I would mind too much, though.. the over all craftsmanship of the show would irrefutably outweigh a shitty ending

Walt is probably going to die and I accept that, but Jesse played the fool since the beginning. Killing Jesse off is some cruel shit. Does anyone think there might be a connection between the writer and the characters, like some of them might represent different people in his life or that Jesse might represent who he is and the connection between Jesse and Walt might represent his relationship with his father or something. I think in a lot of movies or shows characters are really created off of who we know and experience, just with different story lines built around them... Art imitates life .. I'm just speculating, but maybe he had a lot of writers who helped him weave it all together.

Walt is probably going to die and I accept that, but Jesse played the fool since the beginning. Killing Jesse off is some cruel shit. Does anyone think there might be a connection between the writer and the characters, like some of them might represent different people in his life or that Jesse might represent who he is and the connection between Jesse and Walt might represent his relationship with his father or something. I think in a lot of movies or shows characters are really created off of who we know and experience, just with different story lines built around them... Art imitates life .. I'm just speculating, but maybe he had a lot of writers who helped him weave it all together.

this is keyboard diarrhea

so is walt

Yea I know, I'm just tired of people saying, "don't kill Jesse!" As if he's such an innocent person. Of course he's less evil and more human than Walt, but he's done a lot of dirt too. Not to mention he's a snitch. Both he and Walt deserve to die & probably will but Jesse will want to die.

I was so happy to see Grey Matter come back into the picture. I mean Vince said everything will come together before the end. Walt is already planning to avenge everything that is HIS in the drug world, yet now Gretchen and dude are taking yet another thing from him that is HIS. They always in the past acknowledged that Walt was a big factor in Grey Matter and now they just openly gave Walt up as a nobody. Needless to say Im sure theyre going to die.

Jesse is an idiot in this past episode. I mean come on dude LOOK FOR CAMERAS! Todd though is a sick individual. He pulled some Off Mice and Men murder this past episode..."you see the bunnies? look over there" POP! Hes like the pedophile that is know to be the nicest guy in the neighbor hood yet has this horrible dark side. I mean he is fueling the start over of the meth empire. His uncle brushed it off like its nothing but todd brought it back.

Is there some explanation as to how Holly came back home? I mean Im sure the firefighters saw a news report, but there is no explanation.

Ok I lost my want to type..

WOW, what a episode! Jesse panicked and saw an opportunity to escape and I couldn't blame him for that. Todd won't kill him (I think) because he's the reason that Todd is still in Lydia's good graces. It's a shame that every woman Jesse ever loved is dead because of him.

I felt really bad for Walt when he asked the guy to stay with him for a few hours, there was still some good left in him when he made that phone call to his son, which was a very emotional scene. (That principle is still fine as fuck too! God Damn, DAT ASS!) Grey Matter just killed off the last bit of Walter White that remained by denying what he did for the company. Truthfully, any corporate company would have done the same thing and try to distance itself from any negative press or image and Walt brought a lot of that to the table. So now I'm thinking the Ricin is for them.

This last episode I just see most of the cast dying and I can't fucking wait to see what unfolds! This has been the greatest series I've ever watched and I don't think we'll get to see another series like this for a long while...Suggestions would be nice though because I need something to watch after this ends!

jesse's escape attempt was great tv. totally unpredictable

seemed amazing he could break out of handcuffs and out of that cell

then classic jesse to panic and just run for it.

bad tv would've had him escaping, rather easily from the compound.

i read in some article where the writer brought up walt coming back to settle scores and teaming up with jesse

does no one else think there is so much bad blood between them now that they'd rip each other's hearts out and eat them while they were still beating? i don't see that team up happening, anyway

shortfuse.

isn't it obvious that they had a trace on the call from walt to skyler? he let the call go on forever

if you look back, you'll also see that Holly had a note pinned to her when the firefighter discovered her

i couldn't read it, but "Arroyo Drive" - where the white family resides - is almost definitely written on it, at least.

jesse's escape attempt was great tv. totally unpredictable

seemed amazing he could break out of handcuffs and out of that cell

then classic jesse to panic and just run for it.

bad tv would've had him escaping, rather easily from the compound.

i read in some article where the writer brought up walt coming back to settle scores and teaming up with jesse

does no one else think there is so much bad blood between them now that they'd rip each other's hearts out and eat them while they were still beating? i don't see that team up happening, anyway

I can see it. How many times per season has Jesse flipped out and quit on Walt or vice versa. In seasons 1-4 they hated each other many times. When Jesse hooked up with Mike and Gus, when he got beat up by Hank, after Jesse lead Hank to the winnabago, and they've always made up.

They now have a common enemy, these nazis have murdered in cold blood people they loved. They've lost everything and everyone, so I can see a reluctant reunion between the two.

In fact, I have this crazy theory that may be way way way out there, but, what if Walt goes back, somehow deals with Gray Matter (I'm thinking maybe ricin mail package that poofs airborne ricin at Gray Matter) kills the nazis with the M60, then gets Jesse out the pit.

This is my far out theory, what if, at the end, Walt and Jesse have nothing. No one left, no money or family. They decide, "let's cook." They get a shitty winnabago and start all over again, at the bottom. It's all they know. They'll fade out with some mariachi music and Jesse and Walt ride off into the sunset to cook.

I know that's far fetched, and the cancer might kill Walt any day but Vince keeps saying it'll come full circle, so maybe he literally means it. Whatever happens I'll be sad it's over, but happy I've been a fan discussing all BB's insanity with others.

nope. i still can't see it. this time was different

when walt discovered jesse ratted on him

then walt told jesse about jane, it was over for them.

the nail in the coffin? walt told the nazis about andrea, and they executed her in front of jesse. cannot see him working with walt for anything ever again.

we shall see.