Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So.....I mean I had to download this episode 2 hours after it aired and Im the first to post...yeah I have no life...or cable. This recent episode makes up for the groundwork ep before it. Im very happy they showed the "confession" because it would have left me frustrated not to know. Even better was the ACTUAL confession. So i was thinking about that article posted where Vince said that every decision made will be resolved or tie it all together. In a sense the decision to pay for hanks medical bills has resolved itself to gaurentee his career suicide or even actual suicide.

I think his dishonesty will in the end bite him in the ass. In defense of him I can understand the extremely double edge sword of being honest at the DEA. Walt really nailed it on the head with tieing it all togther in that video. But what is the deal with Skyler? I hate her character but why is she so quiet and going along with it and/or fighting it? Is she so deep in the belief that it reallyis over?

Jesse coming to realize the cig missing is going to snow ball into him seeing everything walt has done and shatter any level of innocence Walt has tried to preserve for himself. Episods to come are going to be awesome.

felt the Jesse and Hank interview was a bit anti-climatic.

looking forward to seeing what Hank's next step is. he's really cornered. although since Jesse's revelation, it looks like Jesse is Hank's last hope. and the short clips of Walt in his new life, it looks like he eventually got uncovered as the great Heisenberg to everyone.

seems like the o.g. jailbirds and Todd aren't as methodical as Walt and will just end up screwing the whole thing up. didn't get the little reminiscing of the old days chat between those two in the bathroom though.

Skylar looks like she's going numb again. that didn't turn out well before.

not really interested in what Walt does next, more so the people around him and how things in general start to unfold.

• Like 1

just shows how desparate things are getting.

Hank breaks bad by keeping things from the DEA and sheltering a known crimial

Gomez breaks bad by being a part of it all.

Skyler breaks bad by spying on Walt then telling him he needs to kill Jesse

Walt breaks bad, of course, by persuing the route of killing Jesse in the end when he once had the good principle not to.

Jesse breaks bad by, in a sense, being good and helping the DEA. Then continues to do so with another plan we dont know of.

Walt Jr/Flin, so stupid, breaks bad by being up at night and not part of the breakfast club.

They did give some hinting camera angles, at least one that really caught my eye. They filmed Hank through the slats of the chair which made him look like he was behind bars. Extremely possible outcome.

• Like 1

They did give some hinting camera angles, at least one that really caught my eye. They filmed Hank through the slats of the chair which made him look like he was behind bars. Extremely possible outcome.

I caught that too, he was talking about Jesse. "Kid? Oh you mean the junkie murderer who's dribbling all over my guest bathroom?" I mean Jesse must be going to jail soon, but that shot was weird. Hank could get locked up because of all his "extra-legal" affairs.

I'm curious how they're going to catch up to the flash-forwards in just four episodes. I love this show but they have been doing some big things off-camera. We never saw how Skyler all the sudden has this new ride when she was so against the new cars before, we never saw Hank get Gomez involved when for weeks he was keeping his discovery to himself, Jesse all the sudden has meth...

And I keep thinking Grey Matter needs to be addressed again. The first two seasons made Gretchen and Elliot seem to be the bane of Walt's existence. Who knows.

I am hyped for new Always Sunny though

To be honest, I'm not really liking the way the story is unfolding so far. Maybe it's because these are the last episodes of an amazing series and I expect every second to leave me in awe. Maybe it's because of what Bloodywishes said, they're doing all these changes (not subtle ones) off camera and the series would usually let things play out on camera. I know they have 8 episodes to end this but a few quick scenes to address the little things would make the series not feel as rushed.

The scene where they sent Jesse wired up to meet Walt, why did Jesse freak out like that? I know the guy looked like Walt but what kind of set up would that have been? I just think Jesse was still tweakin from the meth and he was already nervous meeting Walt. I was disappointed with the scene though because I wanted to see how the conversation would have unfolded.

Finally, my thoughts on how the show is gonna end. Hank has Walt's phone # from Jesse' phone and he has it tapped. After Jesse threatens Walt and Walt calls Todd, Hank has that phone call as evidence on Walt's criminal connections/involvement. I think Hank will make it seem like Walt & Jesse (even though he kinda is) are snitching on Todd, Lydia and everyone else. Since Hank can't really go to the DEA, the least he can do is get Walt killed. This leads to Todd and the skinheads coming after Walt & Jesse which leads to Walt purchasing the LMG. What he does with it I have no clue.

f, Jesse all the sudden has meth...

that made no sense since hes been clean. and if he had meth on him why didnt heull take that when he got the weed? like after he stole sauls car did he go pick up a bag before going to burn down walts house? maybe suals the type of guy to have a little cocaine stashed in the ride and thats what it was. i dont know. and the whole snitching to hank and gomez part. i was surprised but then again not all that surprised, deffinetly disappointed though i mean come on even skyler had more balls to tell him off. he kinda fucked himself on that one admitting to murders and cooking crank to DEAs on camera even. they are all at a point of no return, jesse hank and walt.. hanks getting more and more dangerous and careless. fucking awesome show. if i had the last 4 eps id watch them all right now no self control

The scene where they sent Jesse wired up to meet Walt, why did Jesse freak out like that? I know the guy looked like Walt but what kind of set up would that have been? I just think Jesse was still tweakin from the meth and he was already nervous meeting Walt. I was disappointed with the scene though because I wanted to see how the conversation would have unfolded.

Walt was sitting on the bench, with some unrelated tough guy near him. Jesse saw the tough guy and though he was there to kill/kidnap/whatever him. He then freaks out and calls Walt on the payphone and says "NICE TRY BITCH" or whatever. He was paranoid. And he wasn't on drugs.

Jesse throughout the seasons has been known to go back to the drugs when crazy situations arise. It was a dusty CD and I dont think it was clarified as to what it was either way it wouldnt matter because he could of picked some up before doing what he was going to do.

The skyler car situation I dont see as major. Even if it is then it just shows her advancing breaking bad in being ok or sucked into the situation. I mean she did talk to walt about "looking like successful car wash owners" and talk about buying another car wash. So maybe the car is just her fitting the image.

Grey Matter might totally be out of the picture. I think Walts F U to Gretchen in the restaurant was a final message of his bitterness towards the situation. I could see them using grey matter before the finale but I dont see an absolute need to. Maybe Walt Jr will be raised by them at the end of it all because Walt dies and Skyler goes to jail, hank dies or goes to jail, and marie....well Im pretty sure shell just go crazy.