Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The Wire, SOA, and Parks n Rec have never won an emmy

2.5 men have won a shitload.

=why awards shows are complete bullshit

remember in high school when the popular kids won everything? and talent and brains meant nothing? well, things dom't change just cuz ya get old.

Breaking bad = scarface ending?

i might be late for this

but check whose riding shotgun

with a car bomb too

oh and don eladio from s4 was manny the wannabe playboy/ sister raper lmao

guess Gus did have those cartel connects

discuss

There are a lot of similarities in Breaking Bad, that coincide with Scarface. Hector Salamanca with a bomb in scarface, uses a bomb to kill Gus. It would be something to see Walt's whole family get wiped out in a car bomb like this scene here.

Plainview never had much to begin with.

There Will Be Blood <--Much stronger character and cinematography if you ask me, sorry.

tumblr_mb71kr3lj41rat8suo1_500.gif

I think you're missing the point. The similarities of the Characters story are the same. Walter didn't have much to begin with either. Which is why he got into cooking meth. If you remember Walter gave Jesse all the money he had ($5,000) to buy the RV. What Walt has gone through/done would correlate to Plainview's story as well, if Breaking Bad took place in Plainviews time?

Yes the Character is much strong and the cinematography is better. I'd hope so for a box office hit. Just because that's the case doesn't mean the characters story isn't somewhat the same. They both came from little to nothing. Both characters started with nothing, and slowly build an empire. While simultaneously destroying everything/anyone that they cared about (or cared for them), in their path. Greed.

Just my opinion. Merely pointing out the similarities of the shots, and the characters. Carry on....

• 2 weeks later...