Flea markets, booze= Fun times.

*PROTOCOL*

So I haven't been to the flea market in years, and I forgot how much I love those things. I wish I would have brought my camera with me, as there was an overload of wolves, dolphins, mullets, mace, ninja stars and tazers that I could have documented. Here is a rundown of money well wasted and the events it led too.

Fist off, I got this game controller that has 76000 games included. No that is not a typo, 76000. In actuality, Its only about 40 or so games repeated over and over in the directory until you hit 76000, and they are all games from the original nes and its japanese counterpart, yet for some reason the controller looks like a n64 controller, and the player 2 controller like a sega genesis. Also you can plug any old nintendo game into it and play it. Hilarious.

CIMG0470.jpg

CIMG0471.jpg

Screen shot of mario. Does anyone remember it looking like this? I dont.

CIMG0475.jpg

Then, thinking ahead, I realized I needed some good tagger markers for bombing my cul-de-sac. Lo and behold, I came across some "Shoupie" markers.

CIMG0476.jpg

I also got this thing, Its shock roulette. Up to 4 people put their fingers on the buttons, and it starts lighting up and making sounds of increasing intensity untill one unlucky person gets shocked. Basically, it's great for drinking games or teaching your kids the joys of sadomasochism at a young age, as long as they are 4 and up.

CIMG0477.jpg

The whole experience really came to a climax when we found the mexican wrestling mask booth. We all decided it would be a good idea to get one and wear them out while drinking. So we did, and it was fun. We got wasted and got free drinks and became pseudo bar celebrities.

CIMG0426.jpg

CIMG0436.jpg

Thats all.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My roomate's son has that exact same controller. That 60 pin port on the bottom is for the Japanese Famicom cartridges. The US NES has 72 pin cartridges. You can get those Famicom carts on Ebay. /huge 8bit game dork.

America just wouldnt be America without flea markets and gunshows.

IMO, Laney is the best flea market in the Bay Area. I've found so much good shit there it's insane...a few years ago some guy had a crate of Sakura SG-7s he was selling for a dollar each, so I bought twenty.

I've found shitloads of paint and ink there, too.