Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*PROTOCOL*

Flea markets, booze= Fun times.

So I haven't been to the flea market in years, and I forgot how much I love those things. I wish I would have brought my camera with me, as there was an overload of wolves, dolphins, mullets, mace, ninja stars and tazers that I could have documented. Here is a rundown of money well wasted and the events it led too.

Fist off, I got this game controller that has 76000 games included. No that is not a typo, 76000. In actuality, Its only about 40 or so games repeated over and over in the directory until you hit 76000, and they are all games from the original nes and its japanese counterpart, yet for some reason the controller looks like a n64 controller, and the player 2 controller like a sega genesis. Also you can plug any old nintendo game into it and play it. Hilarious.

CIMG0470.jpg

CIMG0471.jpg

Screen shot of mario. Does anyone remember it looking like this? I dont.

CIMG0475.jpg

Then, thinking ahead, I realized I needed some good tagger markers for bombing my cul-de-sac. Lo and behold, I came across some "Shoupie" markers.

CIMG0476.jpg

I also got this thing, Its shock roulette. Up to 4 people put their fingers on the buttons, and it starts lighting up and making sounds of increasing intensity untill one unlucky person gets shocked. Basically, it's great for drinking games or teaching your kids the joys of sadomasochism at a young age, as long as they are 4 and up.

CIMG0477.jpg

The whole experience really came to a climax when we found the mexican wrestling mask booth. We all decided it would be a good idea to get one and wear them out while drinking. So we did, and it was fun. We got wasted and got free drinks and became pseudo bar celebrities.

CIMG0426.jpg

CIMG0436.jpg

Thats all.

• Like 1

shoupies..got them in the dollar store down the corner.

flea markets ..had a bunch of flicks can only find this one.

IMG_0582.jpg

I too got scammed by that damn shoupie brand

co-sign

they acctualy dont work thaaat bad though, and they were only 3$

Sometimes me and a friend would smoke weedz and then drive to the flea market. Literally hours of entertainment, and you can really run shop with like 20 bucks.

im moving to holland just for the flea markets.

probably my favorite place that ive travled, there or isla mujeres.

My roomate's son has that exact same controller. That 60 pin port on the bottom is for the Japanese Famicom cartridges. The US NES has 72 pin cartridges. You can get those Famicom carts on Ebay. /huge 8bit game dork.

America just wouldnt be America without flea markets and gunshows.

So I haven't been to the flea market in years.

Same here. I miss going to the one in San Jose, the one where you have to cross under the bridge. I miss eating their pizzas and fries.

one of my top five reasons for wanting winter to end is the flea market. great on a sunday morning..

gat:bush - i've gotten tons of cans there and sold them on ebay back when i was unemployed. still have a few actually.

with so much stuff to look at/buy, people to stare at and food to smell/eat, you can't go wrong at a flea market. looks like you had an eventful day

the flea market i frequent is totally paisano'd out.

lots of black people selling knives.

white trash selling crap.

and the messicans bootlegging anything they can..

oh yeah there's a large abundance of

ELOTEEEEEEEES!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now