FUCK SECRET FAIRIES

THANKYOU

i dont know what you all do, but im sure youve called in to a business and had to talk to a secretary sometime or another...

so anyways, i hate when you ask for someone, and they ask you a million fucking questions about who you are, what youre calling about, etc etc etc...

i also hate how you ask for the person, they say oh sure ill transfer you to them, and send you to the person's god damn voice mail without telling you the person's not available etc...

shit annoys the fuck out of me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: FUCK SECRETARIES

First of all lol to beershits im gonna use that one...

Second I do that shit to people all fuckin day. FUCK YOU TEASE FOR COLD CALLING MY PLACE WE DONT WANT OR NEED YOUR SHIT HOE!!!! GET A BETTER JOB WHERE THEY MAKE YOU ACTUALLY GO OUT AND MEET PEOPLE TO SELL SHIT! We dont have secretaries here we are on dedicated accounts so we all have to answer the front phone...

Thirdly fuck the types of companies calling up to ask if they can sell me the type of shit that we sell. MUH FUCKAH DID YOU READ THE DESCRIPTION WE DO THE SAME SHIT AS YOU JUST IN BIGGER ###'s WE ARE MO' BETTA SO GTFO!

i propose a thread hijacking.

new topic- pictures of hot secretaries

secretary.jpg

75246People-_Girls-_Hot_Blonde_In_Bikini.jpg

^ (im not sure how she is a secretary but it came up on the search so she must be on vacation or some shit)

15.jpg

1003836382.jpg

0619683011.jpg

^wtf a dick pizza lol nh

secretary.jpg

name this movie for props

i remember seeing parts of it

from what i recall, biggest blue ball inducing flick ever, as the secretary never gets fucked like she wants to

or maybe im wrong

This movie was great. Who was the guy? James Spader? He annoys me, but the movie is really quite good.

Archived