Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

Is everyone on here...

hell naw, not me...but yeah...Americans are a bunch of pillheads...it's a big industry here. I grew up knowing a handful of drugstore cowboys that would go out knocking off cvs's , walgreens and other drug stores across the country, then they'd come home with pillowcases full of pills like heroes to all the beanheads, be paid for a hot sec, then smoke themselves into a fury and go to jail for a few years just to come out and start the cycle all over again.

i just drink... everything else seems too extreme for me. at least booze are advertised as being a fun drink you dont see big add companies talking about how bumpin' oxycottin is soooo awesome

ive pledged my life to stay away from this fucked up population of people who cant deal with their own reality with pills and shit. So i could care less what these people do. They want to take pills they can go ahead. They are just going no were fast.

makers mark. straight up. accompanied by a high life served in a wine glass that will later be broken over someones head.

i want to hang with you. You're almost Bukowski like, but not.

Makers straight or on the rocks?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now