Valentine's Day plans?

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well what i plan on doing for valentines day,

since i go to night school at my girls school

before class im gonna go to her locker

and tape up this sketch i did for her..

drew her name and "tails" holding her favorite flower

which is madonna lilly and wrote some shit on there...

preeeeetty much...

It's gonna get torn down.

post that sketch!!

anyways, my boy is sadly just getting back from a funeral in chitown, so its gonna be a sad vday. i cooked him homemade mac n cheese, chocolate chip cookies, went out and got him some nice fossil shades cuz its starting to get sunny here, and got a little somethin for myself to wear tonight and get his mind off the funeral ;)

I am going to study all day since my schools library is going to be closed all weekend.. then i am going to drink some beer and pass out... just another thursday night..

Hallmark Day ended up kinda shitty for me. First, everyone flaked on the strip club plans, deciding to go tomorrow instead. Then we had 3 chicks over the house..one I wanted to fuck, one that was dickin me hard, and one that was up for grabs for all the boys. The one I wanted to fuck got drunk and kept comin into my room to try and be alone, hen her friend who wanted to fuck me (I'd had to have been wayd runker then I am to hit it) kept following in right after her, cockblockin the fuck outta me. After literally hourssssss of planning and strategy we finally got her out of the crib, but by then it was pretty much time for me to take the one I wanted to fuck home, and she was too drunk to even function really at this point. I went and got some food, came home, and now veryone is gonee xcept my roomate and the one that was up for grabs, pissin me off

I shoulda jus went and chilled with thhe ex that hit me up...oh well, ill jus make up fr it tomorrow night

First phase over didn't hit the titty bar its too far and i knew once there the devil would kick in and have me there all night i settled for the bourgeois Bars and had some drinks but way to many couples for my taste. headed downtown to the local taqueria drunk texted the ex some jedi mind trick shit she is on her way to the crib about an hour drive and i bought 4 22 ounce tall cans while waiting on the oontz.

Archived