Valentine's Day plans?

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn.

i got a dozen roses, a teddy bear that says i love you, a heart shaped box of chocolate, a hallmark card, and two giant baloons that say "i love you", and "happy valentines day"

im ganna leave in an hour to drop it off at moons work.

then later, just dinner wherever she wants.

edit: after reading my post. i sound like some 16 year old kid. hahahahaha. damn

Don't feel bad, when I had a girl I did the exact same kinda shit....all that, plus a diamond ring one year, then a pair of Chanel glasses the next

Hallmark Day is already pissin me off. I had court this morning, and after that headed straight to the barbershop to get there nice and early before most of these muthafuckas would even usually be awake, but because its Valentines Day and they need haircuts this place is already jumpin

oh la la

i bought the sickest ring for my itch the other day. circa 1900 white gold? channel ring with like ten aquamarine stones...it's actually bad, it looks like that black guy's visor from star trek

it was her birthday and i was looking to buy a necklace or something but this ring was sick to i had to get it.

i got it on the cheap

we'd both agreed that this is a stupid holiday and that all we'd do is go get dinner and a nice bottle of wine and maybe go hang out on the roof and drink said bottle.

however, when i got out of the shower today to go to work, there was 2 new, rather nice, dress shirts on the bed with a little note.

i called her as i left and was like "you're such a goddamn bastard."

now it's on and i have to decimate her in this competition.

i hate this holiday.

<--------Lucky mother fucker (It ain't luck really)

Asked wifey if she wants to go out tonight for some dinner or what she wants to do.

She said "No, it's cool, I know your super busy and I'll even drop your laundry off for you at the cleaners. Besides everywhere is crowded tonight we'll do something this weekend."

At a time when most women be demanding and judging you, she comes at me with the love and understanding.

She's getting the Valentines ultra smash with all the extra special treatments tonight.

well what i plan on doing for valentines day,

since i go to night school at my girls school

before class im gonna go to her locker

and tape up this sketch i did for her..

drew her name and "tails" holding her favorite flower

which is madonna lilly and wrote some shit on there...

preeeeetty much...