I SAW RAMBO LAST NIGHT AND...

CACashRefund

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I SAW RAMBO today...

IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!

THE ACTION WAS PLENTY, THE BLOOD AND GORE CAME DOWN LIKE A STORM, RAMBO KILLED MORE PEOPLE IN 10 SECONDS THAN I COULD COUNT.

I WAS VERY PLEASED.

IF YOURE LOOKING FOR A MOVIE WITH DEPTH AND CHARACTER, AND A DECENT STORY LINE. THIS MOVIE IS NOT FOR YOU.

IF YOU WANT PLENTY OF ASS KICKING, DECAPITATIONS, DISEMBOWELING, AND ALL AROUND RAMBO UNREALISM. THEN THIS MOVIE IS FOR YOU

THERE WAS EVEN AN ADDED PIECE OF ENTERTAINMENT WHEN THE CREDITS STARTED ROLLING AND ALL THESE THAI NAMES WERE POPPING UP AND WE HAD FUN TRYING TO PRONOUNCE THEN AND/OR MAKE FUN OF THEM.

YEAH I KNOW IM 12 YEARS OLD

We saw it today. Liked it. I can't add to your accurate description, except that the dialog is authentic Bumah and Thai, respectively.

The Karin people in Bumah are really fcked up like in the movie and J. J. R. really fcks up some SPDC fckers like none other!

Ma Thee Da

Ma Thee Da

Ma Thee Da

Ma Thee Da

haha..that knife with the fake compass and the screw off top? That was it back then..well my friend had one anyway. I had a stick that could do some damage though.....

I had a bootleg one that had a fake compass and it had a hollow handle so you could store these fake ass plans

but yeah, I was hoping you would have said "... and I brought my csmera and heres the megaupload site"

cuz I already knew that was gonna be the shiz

The movie OWNZ!!

Probably the bloodiest goriest one yet.

I remember when Commando came out and he chopped dudes arm off with the machete and impaled dude with the pipe.

Rambo 4 is like 20 billions worse meaning better.

I feel like more of a man after watching it.

I grew a full beard and impregnated the chick 2 rows down during the movie.

I have to agree, Rambo exceeded my expectations to the fullest. Fuck the critics, go watch this film.

IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!

THE ACTION WAS PLENTY, THE BLOOD AND GORE CAME DOWN LIKE A STORM, RAMBO KILLED MORE PEOPLE IN 10 SECONDS THAN I COULD COUNT.

I WAS VERY PLEASED.

IF YOURE LOOKING FOR A MOVIE WITH DEPTH AND CHARACTER, AND A DECENT STORY LINE. THIS MOVIE IS NOT FOR YOU.

IF YOU WANT PLENTY OF ASS KICKING, DECAPITATIONS, DISEMBOWELING, AND ALL AROUND RAMBO UNREALISM. THEN THIS MOVIE IS FOR YOU

THERE WAS EVEN AN ADDED PIECE OF ENTERTAINMENT WHEN THE CREDITS STARTED ROLLING AND ALL THESE THAI NAMES WERE POPPING UP AND WE HAD FUN TRYING TO PRONOUNCE THEN AND/OR MAKE FUN OF THEM.

YEAH I KNOW IM 12 YEARS OLD

i saw it last night.

i've never been so inclined to publicly masturbate... holy shit the finale battle... holy shit. amazing. his performance on that 50 was fucking everything it could have been.

i wish mr missionary had died and his wife had fucked rambo. i bet her tits are cute.

yep. it was amaaazing

but agreed--too short. they should have set off more 500 pound bombs.

haha, i felt that same. homeboy was a douchebag, she should have bounced with rambo.

i saw it last night.

i've never been so inclined to publicly masturbate... holy shit the finale battle... holy shit. amazing. his performance on that 50 was fucking everything it could have been.

i wish mr missionary had died and his wife had fucked rambo. i bet her tits are cute.

yep. it was amaaazing

but agreed--too short. they should have set off more 500 pound bombs.