Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CACashRefund

I SAW RAMBO LAST NIGHT AND...

IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!

THE ACTION WAS PLENTY, THE BLOOD AND GORE CAME DOWN LIKE A STORM, RAMBO KILLED MORE PEOPLE IN 10 SECONDS THAN I COULD COUNT.

I WAS VERY PLEASED.

IF YOURE LOOKING FOR A MOVIE WITH DEPTH AND CHARACTER, AND A DECENT STORY LINE. THIS MOVIE IS NOT FOR YOU.

IF YOU WANT PLENTY OF ASS KICKING, DECAPITATIONS, DISEMBOWELING, AND ALL AROUND RAMBO UNREALISM. THEN THIS MOVIE IS FOR YOU

THERE WAS EVEN AN ADDED PIECE OF ENTERTAINMENT WHEN THE CREDITS STARTED ROLLING AND ALL THESE THAI NAMES WERE POPPING UP AND WE HAD FUN TRYING TO PRONOUNCE THEN AND/OR MAKE FUN OF THEM.

YEAH I KNOW IM 12 YEARS OLD

HELL YEAH.....im there!!

they were doing promotion for the movie at my school and they were passing out temporary tattoos of a stenciled/painted rambo face...

when i seen this...i remembered that the movie was comming out....and i was like "im there!"

cant wait!

i saw him interviewed by matt lauer the other day and he actually sounded kinda interesting tryin to base this debacle in burma.

anyway though, lauer asked him wtf was up with the HGH at an australian airport and he says "human growth hormone is an amino acid"

HAHAHAHAAA what a fuckin moron.

Yeah can't wait to go see this, tried of all the homo marketing colver-nerds and juno bitches!!!!!

It's time for some blood and violence!!!!!

I NOTICED THEY DIDNT INCLUDE SOME OF THE STUFF FROM THE TRAILERS IN THE MOVIE.

I CANT WAIT TIL THE COLLECTORS EDITION DVD COMES OUT SO I CAN GET COMMENTARY + DELETED SCENES UP IN MY LIFE

everyone i talk to says this looks like a complete fucking joke but in the back of my head i'm like "hell yea this looks fucking awesome!"

i havnt gone to a movie in years though so who knows

joke or not....i have to go see this movie.....i grew up on rambo movies as a kid...

hell...i had a rambo t-shirt.....the fake rambo gun and rambo knife.

joke or not....i have to go see this movie.....i grew up on rambo movies as a kid...

hell...i had a rambo t-shirt.....the fake rambo gun and rambo knife.

haha..that knife with the fake compass and the screw off top? That was it back then..well my friend had one anyway. I had a stick that could do some damage though.....

^^i dont remember a compass being on it....but yeah...it was the plastic knife with the little ridges on the side.

me and some friends saw it, and it fucking rocked. we were having a drink every time rambo screamed. im fucking wasted

NOBODY would fucking go see it with me. Is everyone else's friends sleeping on this too? Everyone I ask "do you wanna go see Rambo?" They say "uhhhhhh...(insert random excuse.)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now