gun thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That I am not sure about, up here having a restricted (handguns) license is like free warrant for the cops to come into your home at any time and check how you store your arms.

There is 150 fucking rules about how and where and why you need to do and have when your handgun is not at the range of being cleaned.

Also you need paperwork to even transport your handgun to a range.

This is why I try to purchase firearms that slip through the loop holes and are non-restricted. I just bought the JR Carbine in .40 S&W which is non-restricted and has a 10 round semi-auto capacity. It looks like an AR-15 and those are mostly always restricted.

Normally for non restricted a semi-auto mag cap is 5 rounds.

Cliff Notes for the cool starry Bra : Canadian Gun Laws are mostly the ghey

there are some cool guns in Canada not readily available in the US, ie Sig 551 and IMI Tavor. go buy those and post flicks

went to range to rent on sat.

wont rent to individuals...gotta be with someone. lame rule to prevent suicides i think. target masters in milpitas.

anyone in cali have experience buying from a gun show....would i have to make the deal there and then wait and pick up from a ffl at the show.

been checking out CA compliat saiga 12's

hmm.

you should look around for a range that 'rents the case' on certain days.

the range i go to on wednesdays is $15 for the case--around 50 handguns to choose from. make for an awesome day.

That sounds fun. This place charges $15 a gun I think.

hmm.

you should look around for a range that 'rents the case' on certain days.

the range i go to on wednesdays is $15 for the case--around 50 handguns to choose from. make for an awesome day.

Turns out, I was wrong. The place did rent the case for $15.

Out of everything I tried, I liked the S&W 1911 and AR15 the best...very accurate.

good luck owning an ar/m4 that looks anything like that while living in california

not sure if all, but a lot of the ar's in cali look like this

riflesfull.jpg

Nope, built it finally.... Here she is. Spikes tactical lower, DPMS upper, Stainless Steel Fluted barrel .556Nato and .223rem... Set screw for the mag release

6752674025_d9448ba416_b.jpg

im going to my buddies buddies shop, checking out some ARs

one question, what is the point of having a OLL? to me it seems like it would be a greater pain in the ass if you ever get hassled by LE. Why not just get a configuration that complies on the DOJ list? obviously this is cali we are talking..

I built mine on an OLL, partially, because I wanted to be able to pick all of my internals, and configure it the exact way I wanted it. The other part of the reason is if it is "declared a banned assault rifle in the near future" I can take that bullet button out and its grandfathered in.

The one time I was hassled by the cops, while kind of a pain in the ass, was so worth it. The look on that fucking cops face when his Sargent told him I was all legal was priceless. Then the Sargent made him apologize on top of it.