gun thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats what i like about the glock also...

ralphy if yr a big boy take on the 45mm.

ammo is expensive, 40 a box in comparison to 20 a box for 9mm but it will fit your hand better...

fist has a point... 100 winchester white box .40's are 31$ at walmart currently.

you can get decent surplus .45 for pretty cheap. not as cheap as 9mm, but......

anyway you look at it, you are going to be spending lots of money on ammo, unless you are shooting .22's

you don't buy your rounds from walmart do you?

i meant at the range, of course over the counter ammo is cheaper, but here in the city, that only spot to shoot is at the range, and they make you purchase all ammo there and mark it up, i forgot u guys live in texas and what not where they have gunsmith glass in elementary school, i wish i could shoot in my backyard...

on another note...

these have me wanting!!!!!!!

obv illegal, but i kno groove or death got a connect for these.

SCIENCE<-------------------------

http://youtu.be/Bbu4sBfKVRo

And what the fuck kind of ammo you loading? Looks like some shitty ass off brand like Wolf which will destroy your barrel.
it's an ak, it'll eat any kind of ammo. i have ran through 4-5000 rounds of this stuff and have

yet to have a fail to fire due to the ammo. that piece of shit waffle mag i bought has failed to

feed a few times but that isn't the guns fault

plus a friend has a romanian wasr10 just like mine and he has put waaaay more rounds thru

his than i could ever with mine, he works on a ranch and it is beside him at all times. now ar15's

should not use shitty brands like wolf, but you can throw whatever at an ak and it'll be fine

photo1-7.jpg

scooped this today. SnW bodyguard 380, built in laser... read mixed reviews on it ect, but for price point it works for me, the sig was a bit heavier and bulkier, but the idea of pulling out a pocket carry and having to cock the hammer before your first shot wasnt appealing, that was the big turn off for the sig, laser needs to be activated, does not work like the crimson trace, but in the dark off night i would never use a laser anyway, trigger pull is long ( does any one know a quality gunsmith who can adjust this?) fired a box out of it today, it's a little awkward, but for what i need it for it's perfect....

photo2-7.jpg

this is the load i have in it, i don't know to much about bullets, grains ect... so if anyone can elaborate on any of this ammo, and what they know, use, have in their mag id appreciate it... obv, for the 380 im looking for the most deadly load as it's a carry piece...

photo5-3.jpg

this is what i load in my 9mm... also looking for the same insight, ect...

photo4-4.jpg

photo3-5.jpg

man 30.00 for a box of 20count .380. ugh... i wanna get another 380 but i wont even shoot it for that price. i rather just plink with a .22 then pay that for .380 rounds. wait until there is a gun show in the philly area and stock up. the shows i have been too, the amo is way cheeper, for what i look at anyhow...

also i have shot that corbon in 45apc and its nice. out here they give heavy discounts on that shit for cops. i hear alot of good things about it.

if you already had it, and then get divorced would you lose it?

That I am not sure about, up here having a restricted (handguns) license is like free warrant for the cops to come into your home at any time and check how you store your arms.

There is 150 fucking rules about how and where and why you need to do and have when your handgun is not at the range of being cleaned.

Also you need paperwork to even transport your handgun to a range.

This is why I try to purchase firearms that slip through the loop holes and are non-restricted. I just bought the JR Carbine in .40 S&W which is non-restricted and has a 10 round semi-auto capacity. It looks like an AR-15 and those are mostly always restricted.

Normally for non restricted a semi-auto mag cap is 5 rounds.

Cliff Notes for the cool starry Bra : Canadian Gun Laws are mostly the ghey