gun thread

how on earth did YOU purchase this pistol gripped shotty in RI or MA with your record. it had to be a straw purchase! hahah

Haha, shit wasn't anything. I don't have any F's (knock on wood). Only me and homeless people do time off petty misdemeanors, son!

I took my blue card test while I was there too. Can't wait to legally own a handgun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WHERE, how you gonna comment and NOT post a photo from the reeve! hah

swamp, i had no idea you were such a upstanding citizen! blue cards in RI are worth a shit. such a pain to even have an handgun. its really awful. so many hoops to jump through just to take the fucker to the range....

on a side note, i just picked up a gen3 Glock 19 with a trigger conversion, two clips and 50ct box of amo

for 350.00 out the door(25.00 on the Brady)... they messed up on the quote of the price and honored it. stoked!

WHERE, how you gonna comment and NOT post a photo from the reeve! hah

swamp, i had no idea you were such a upstanding citizen! blue cards in RI are worth a shit. such a pain to even have an handgun. its really awful. so many hoops to jump through just to take the fucker to the range....

on a side note, i just picked up a gen3 Glock 19 with a trigger conversion, two clips and 50ct box of amo

for 350.00 out the door(25.00 on the Brady)... they messed up on the quote of the price and honored it. stoked!

pretty good deal, test it out as sometimes people fuck up installing lighter triggers or whatever

• 2 weeks later...

I APOLOGIZE TO THE THREAD...

in all seriousness, im seeking out a pocket 380, sig p238 looks nice, SnW bodyguard as well, i kno i dont want the keltec or ruger, can anyone offer advice on stuff they owned and shot as far as concealable 380s? ive watched countless youtube and have held/shot a few of them, just looking for inside info from an owner. im def leaning towards sig, but 5 plus for a 380 is a big move...

I've actually been looking into getting myself a new rifle, i have a few already, but i've been looking into an M4, AR-15, or a Mini.14. Mostly looking into the .308 out of the bunch though, the .223 might be more practical considering ammo price.. I just love the AR base's... there is an endless customization capability on them. And i also heard of converting the mini14 into a .308, but i dont know how stable that would be.? does anyone have one and/or know someone who does?

]

keep in mind before dropping a shit load of cash on an assault rifle, that there is no such thing a legal

high cap mag in california. That said, I'd say your best bet for an affordable and still customisable base

is the mini 14.

i assume you mean the ruger LCP? why are you ruling that out?

are you open to revolvers?

have you considered/fired the ruger LCR? i have one and love it, plus you can get into them for 3-350. and you can use +p ammo.

yea, shot one with crimson laser, i don't know if its the shape of my fingers, but the trigger pull is horrible, ive never felt so uncomfortable firing a weapon, not sure if thats adjustable, but im not a gunsmith... yes i was referring to the LCP, y is there another ruger 380? no im not open to revolvers, they are to bulky and im no cowboy... have u shot the sig? or the bodygaurd?

no ruger doesn't. i was thinking about their lc9 for some reason.

i've fired the bodyguard and liked it, same thing with the long trigger pull. its just something i've come to expect on compacts.

have not fired the p238, but have heard same thing about trigger pull. if budget isn't an issue i'd guess that sig is probably your best choice.

don't have much more input beyond that, i think revolvers are the shit...

• Like 1

i was originally going to go glock, thing is I am 6'5" and i can palm a basketball, I know the new gen 4 have adjustable grip sizes.....

basically looking for a list like the link that i can go through and test to see what is good ergonomically for my hands. also money is a factor, but i dont want to compromise reliability. Glock still seems like one of my best options.

I should just go rent some and compare i guess, no better way than hands on

I really like my full size m&p9 and it comes with three different size back straps. I'm 6'2" and the large is too big for my hands and girl is 5'1" so it's nice to be able to switch to the small.

I would have purchased a glock 19 for just a range 9 if this gun didn't exist though, they're good guns but yeah you should probably just shoot some and see what you like.

here's a pic of mine with the back straps off

r23iuu.jpg

ralph - sig is like the mercedes of guns

if you can afford it- buy the best and cry once.

they WERE a benz but there are several manufactures that rank higher then sig. say H&K or para-ordinance

ill take a glock over a new sig myself

i have never had a misfire on a Glock once. i have had one or more every time i shoot my mosquito...