gun thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's a solution to a problem that doesn't really exist. I have never heard anybody say "Gee, this 45ACP just doesn't have the stopping power I need, what I need is a pistol that will blow 2 ashtray sized holes in a persons chest, at the same time." Also, I would be interested to see how the BATFE classifies them, assuming they only have one trigger.

Dunno about the value of the 3030 but keep it

Women say stupid shit all the time. My girls best friend is vegetarian but eats bacon.... Fuckingretarded

Why does my girl never know what time it is? The clock on the oven is broken.

if a tree falls on a women in the woods and no one is around to hear it, what was a tree doing in the kitchen?

• 3 weeks later...
my homie wants to trade his stoeger coach gun plus cash for my delta elite, as soon as he asked me i said hell yea. i have never even shot the delta so no loss there really. plus i have always liked that coach gun

looks just like this, sorry for the huge pic

coach_large_nickel_black.jpg

it's nickel with either a black walnut stock or synthetic, can't remember which

Just sayin watch out for the stoeger DD I grabbed one a few months ago and the whole release mechanism locked up on me and I still have not gotten it back (2 months). It was also the first 2 shots I fired out of it (and yes it was clean). Bad lookin jammy but not worth the trouble. For me it is Glock all day.