The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Last days of Summer pies...

5607936591_fe54919a6b.jpg

people sunning themselvesw...

5607934687_bcc845bb20.jpg

missed the N

5607918663_ff2e5613a8.jpg

bumped into her again...

5599830142_6668507d37.jpg

Got interviewed by these arse clowns

5607939179_cbca95438d.jpg

Trapeze school opening... Weird sexual fantasy type stuff going on in here...

5608523724_4bf0f971c1.jpg

It got a little uneasy towards the end

5608503626_12aaaea4d0.jpg

but this broad rocked...

5607919569_002b16f069.jpg

Fucking hippies... Nop more banners in Marrickville made me lol

5607918953_42c8e164d3.jpg

stop in here for a bit...

5608505202_ff04a76848.jpg

Home to pull shitty bike apart / drink beers / watch war doco

5607925701_af3e51d750.jpg

Apart - manditory foot shot... The end

good shit...

here's a long walk aka a little tour.......

og slippers

1-slippa.jpg

coffee, chocolate glazed donut.

2-coffee.jpg

jam

3-i-need-a-dolla.jpg

my mess

4-mess.jpg

an protect ya neck

5-watch-yo-step.jpg

crumble

6-crumble.jpg

my eggo

7-my-eggo.jpg

peel'n

8-peeln.jpg

overgrown

9-overgrown.jpg

uptahn

10-uptahn.jpg

jail trail

11-jailtrail.jpg

mf1er

12-mf.jpg

bluhd

13-26-bluhd.jpg

kisses

14-kisses.jpg

sov n puz

15-sov-pu.jpg

a couple stairs

16-dn-stairs.jpg

theme for the day

18-smile-1.jpg

19-smile-2.jpg

climb'n ass vandals

20-tenf-st.jpg

MORE

• Like 2

don't get in trouble or you'll end up here

21-jail.jpg

up up..

22-high-wall.jpg

adult jungle gym maybe

23-looks-fun-to-climb.jpg

24-overpass.jpg

25-pyrats-409.jpg

dahntahn -> warner

26-warner.jpg

purdy flowers... spring is here

27-purdy.jpg

stopped here n checked out some books..

28-eides.jpg

broken window effect

29-broken-win-effect.jpg

ninja or 13ft tall?

30-sov-ninja.jpg

looked n smelled good... the food homos

31-tempting.jpg

ally ways

32-ally-ways.jpg

the original

33-primantis-nats.jpg

lunch

34-ierhn-shitty.jpg

35-sammich.jpg

vue?

36-vue.jpg

fruits

37-fruits.jpg

n veggies

38-veggies.jpg

ol signage

39-waikens.jpg

puddle, yea, it was raining earlier.

40-puddle.jpg

MORE

• Like 1

Yeha it was dope We'll definitely be going every month from now on. Hope to see you there.

Here's some photos of Friday.

Picture1700.jpg

Made some quick money doing a photoshoot for my hommies Rap group.

Picture1725.jpg

saw this creepin

Picture1668.jpg

Swap meet Louis V

Picture1684.jpg

Vegas heads know whatsup

Picture1642-1.jpg

Workin

Picture1607.jpg

Picture1542.jpg

First Friday was dope

Picture1532.jpg

Killn' For Kicks

Picture1539.jpg

Police

Picture1481.jpg

R.I.P.

Picture067.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture1423.jpg

The Crews beverage of choice

Picture1387.jpg

• Like 1

Bump ONE of y'all on this page at least.

The homie t(0.o)> ripped this page and got followed by some of the wakest posts in day's in pies history.

Why post a pervy picture of a no ass at all 14 year old from behind on here and be like "the end", she ain't got no end or ends in mi casa.

Or did you mean "The End" like you just told an Amazing story about her training bra strap and her journey of becoming a full fledged woman in a single shitty cell phone pic?

Same thing for the entire post of photobucket fail up there, Seriously, WTF is all that shit, did you not grow up the the internetz or something?

Or did you take the day off on friday to go to photobucket headquarters and get great shots of their new fail banner all day long?

• Like 1

Bump ONE of y'all on this page at least.

The homie t(0.o)> ripped this page and got followed by some of the wakest posts in day's in pies history.

Why post a pervy picture of a no ass at all 14 year old from behind on here and be like "the end", she ain't got no end or ends in mi casa.

Or did you mean "The End" like you just told an Amazing story about her training bra strap and her journey of becoming a full fledged woman in a single shitty cell phone pic?

Same thing for the entire post of photobucket fail up there, Seriously, WTF is all that shit, did you not grow up the the internetz or something?

Or did you take the day off on friday to go to photobucket headquarters and get great shots of their new fail banner all day long?

lol. well said. t(o.0)> with some great work for sure. super bump primanti bros. and i want the got milk whip....

EDIT: i love how I go back one page and G-Money pops up in convo lmao...

nah i'm gonna stick up for brickos on this one... the boy posts what he likes when the fuck he likes. which to me was the appeal of this thread... i don't own some mental fuckin' SLR with some $1000+ dollar lenses like yourself mercer.

sorry if you don't approve of what i post bescause it's not professional enough for you.

but if you want i can lend you a quarter and you can go use a payphone to call someone who gives a fuck...

but to me the "post what the fuck you want/non-artistic" regardless of the quality is what attracted me to this thread in the first place, the rest of the forum soon followed...

brickos keeps my favourite thread on this forum goin' if it's one or half a dozen phone pics every few days. to be honest i'd rather see that than some super high res slr pics once every three months... that's no shots towards youself or t(0.o)> or anymore who posts super high quality photos for that matter. if i could afford a super fuckin' nice camera i'd post in here a great deal more...

just sayin' for me it's quantity not quality because i can relate to that more with my point and shoot...

nah i'm gonna stick up for brickos on this one... the boy posts what he likes when the fuck he likes. which to me was the appeal of this thread... i don't own some mental fuckin' SLR with some $1000+ dollar lenses like yourself mercer.

sorry if you don't approve of what i post bescause it's not professional enough for you.

but if you want i can lend you a quarter and you can go use a payphone to call someone who gives a fuck...

but to me the "post what the fuck you want/non-artistic" regardless of the quality is what attracted me to this thread in the first place, the rest of the forum soon followed...

brickos keeps my favourite thread on this forum goin' if it's one or half a dozen phone pics every few days. to be honest i'd rather see that than some super high res slr pics once every three months... that's no shots towards youself or t(0.o)> or anymore who posts super high quality photos for that matter. if i could afford a super fuckin' nice camera i'd post in here a great deal more...

just sayin' for me it's quantity not quality because i can relate to that more with my point and shoot...

You might be content with low quality posts but I'm not, and I'm not talking about image quality, it's how you post.

I get stoked when someone rips the thread and then it's back to shit, Speaking for myself and a few others it's why a lot of people won't even post in here as often anymore.

Again, you can try and say all that "I can't afford a nice camera" shit all you want but you know that has nothing to do wit what I'm talking about.

If you only got one or two photos to post at least swag it the fuck out like Boris.

This shit is about documenting your day, where you went, what you did that day, telling a fucking story.

This isn't a garbage dump for whatever bullshit is on your cell phone, there are other shitty threads for that and they suck.

Just like before, motherfuckers don't wanna look "umad" so nobody says anything but when I finally say something the props and pm's start coming in.

Apparently a few people agree but again, you look like an asshole sometimes when you tell the truth but somebody has to.

I just don't see the point in me pretending like this thread hasn't started to fall off this last year.

• Like 1

yesterday..

o012cj.jpg

woke up..

1072gqf.jpg

went here..

2mwvxmx.jpg

came back to shower..

2m2tnd0.jpg

cant remember what this was.. clothes maybe..

29zzhav.jpg

benched..

3522ow7.jpg

then here..

a2deuf.jpg

met up with Groyn here..

t63wqv.jpg

nine tacos later..

11ijts4.jpg

drove home..

o01htg.jpg

these..