My fellow Texans

VAJ

Its that time of the year when everyone flocks to Dallas wearing maroon and orange and no matter what I do or where I go I am forced to watch a rivalry game I could care less about.

I'm bored and its in my background so here are some lame attempts at finding longhorn-sooner boobage.

GoSooners.jpg

cuthbert1.jpg

texaschapsis1.jpg

texasladies.jpg

cheerleaders4.jpg

brooke_burns300.jpg

susanne.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Nearly every Aggie I have met is a fucking wierdo, in one way or another.

Longhorns are jackasses. (the animal irony, I know)

and Okies...... are fucking okies, need I say more?[/color][/center]

My mom was an aggie for undergrad. Finished her Masters at UH. She is not crazy. Thank god. She also does not have a ring from Aggieland. Coincidence? I think not.

Longhorns, ehh, I don't have any complaints really.

As for okies? Why doesn't Texas fall into the gulf?

I miss Texas already againt this summer. Four years of going to school in the north and it still blows ass. At least it hasn't gotten cold yet.

People who say bad things about Texas obviously have never been to Austin. Dallas, Houston and the west are not good representations on Texas. Its ok, we all know how amazing this place really is.

Theo...seriously...you're smart. That fucker is not from Texas. Maybe he has a ranch here but he was born and raised in Connecticut. Like I said before, he's some1s problem.

But yeah, I was hoping Texas would lose. Not that I care about the game or OU but I hate die hard Texas fans. They annoy the shit out of me and their team hardly ever beats OU.

Archived