Want to see what a $15 prostetoot looks like? (with bonus $15 hooker)

GamblersGrin

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/14140253/detail.html

Alabama Grandma Gets Jail For Prostitution

FORT PAYNE, Ala. -- A 62-year-old grandmother arrested in a prostitution sting in Fort Payne has begun serving a two month jail sentence.

Last night, a Fort Payne municipal judge sentenced Mary Clark Duncan to 180 days, but suspended all but 60 days of the jail term.

Duncan's daughter, Theresa Duncan, was also arrested August first.

The mother and daughter were arrested Aug. 1, after they allegedly both agreed to have sex with an undercover officer for $30 -- at $15 each.

Fort Payne Police Chief David Walker said the sting was carried out after his office received several tips that the women were engaged in illicit activities.

14143118.jpg Teresa Diane Duncan

14143123.jpg Mary Clark Duncan

“Prostitution is not something we see a lot of in the Fort Payne area,” Walker told The Times-Journal. “However, we are glad that something of this nature was brought to our attention, and were able to put an end to this operation.”

Walker said the majority of the Duncan’s clientele was believed to be Hispanics.

There were two men at the home at the time of the arrest, including Teresa Duncan’s estranged husband and Mary Duncan’s son. No charges have been filed against the men, Walker said, according to The Times-Journal.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

am i the only discount shopper in here? WHAT A FUCKING DEAL! there's probably 30 pounds of tit between the two of them. have you all gone faggot on us? those are mugshots, i bet those ladies of the night are beautiful --in the dark and from across the room while holding a stick to beat them away with.

the best part about fucking one of them, is if you're doing it doggy style and you pull on her hair, it looks like a pack of hot dogs is coming out of her neck.

i'd buy that for a dollar.

am i the only discount shopper in here? WHAT A FUCKING DEAL! there's probably 30 pounds of tit between the two of them. have you all gone faggot on us? those are mugshots, i bet those ladies of the night are beautiful --in the dark and from across the room while holding a stick to beat them away with.

the best part about fucking one of them, is if you're doing it doggy style and you pull on her hair, it looks like a pack of hot dogs is coming out of her neck.

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

The Robocop reference makes thi spost, but seriously, how could anyone get hard to those 2 crackhead looking fatties anyway?