True Life: Im a Juggalo

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wow, I think in the 12 years or so that I have been on the internet I have never made a rude comment or went out of my way to make to insult or flame someone.

I just could not resist the urge anymore, Half the juggalos on youtube have just received very mean comments. I secretly hope most of the become so distraught that they kill themselves. Which in turn will make the world a much better place.

Remember every breath a juggalo exhales adds to the CO² into the atmosphere.

2117686978_bdbd09a05a.jpg?v=0

i just dont know man, i think if i had to paint my face up to take a picture id be kinda depressed.

I wear corpse paint when I mow the lawn.

Really though, these kids are horrible at face painting.

Some of their choices don't even make sense to me.

I guess that is the point.

To leave people completely spellbound.

Even if it is in the bad way.

• 1 month later...

the sad thing is way way way WAY back in the day i used to like icp and i know everyone says this about every fucking rapper/rocker but i listened to that shit way before it was cool or the retarded over the top juggalo following back when you had to get the cards to find out when was the next alum drop or when they would drive around in the ice cream truck and hand out tapes ah the good old days giant jnco jeans to many drugs!!

BUT FUCK THIS ICP SHIT SILLY!!!!!

• 1 year later...

On a recent trip to a nearby mall I have realized that these homos have infiltrated my city. I promptly returned with stink bombs which were thrown by where they hang out.

If anyone here is in the San Jose area, please drive by oakridge mall next too cheesecake factory in front of the movie theaters. You will find many of them there. I am conjuring up a plan to get rid of these fuckheads.

• 2 months later...