True Life: Im a Juggalo

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ouch!.. im a juggalo ., and i didnt realize how much were hated oof .. whatever. starting a whole thread, dedicate 2 me haha i feel so special. gotta love your haters... clown love 4 life stay up!2 all the real homies staying true and not giving a fuck! woopwoop!

ps:you guys should catch a gathering sometime.. i got alot of homies that would just love 2 hear aaallll this in person :) .. faggots hiding behing a fucking skreen name real fucking tuff huh .................

Nobody is scared of fat bitches in oversized hockey jerseys and clown makeup

PS this thread isn't about "you"

it's about a retarded subgenre you classify yourself as

It's about 1/5000th of you, a small fraction

where you live at faggott?

I'll fuck you and make you love me!

ICP is where braincells go to die. i can already see the members of ICP with their makeup off, calling all of their fans total marks, sitting on stacks of cash that methed out trailer park residents stole from their grandmothers for a juggalo chain or shirt.

have you ever met a successful juggalo that isn't a drug dealer? ever? i sure as fuck haven't. and no. 'i opened a club once' or 'i'm a promoter' doesn't count, because every fucking facepainted fag uses that one.

I've never even met a sucessfull juggalo drug dealer, because they are marked as super easy liks

if you wear a hatchetman and are sitting on more than a QP of dirt, someone is probably gonna vick you real quick

Altho somehow I see this Mercedes SUV with "guided by ninjas" stickers on the back In my condo parking lot. I'm still trying to figure that one out

ouch!.. im a juggalo ., and i didnt realize how much were hated oof .. whatever. starting a whole thread, dedicate 2 me haha i feel so special. gotta love your haters... clown love 4 life stay up!2 all the real homies staying true and not giving a fuck! woopwoop!

ps:you guys should catch a gathering sometime.. i got alot of homies that would just love 2 hear aaallll this in person :) .. faggots hiding behing a fucking skreen name real fucking tuff huh .................

the fuck i wana go to a fuckin clown gathering for. if i wana see clowns ill peep the episode of the simpsons where homer goes to clown school.

i sussed you out. you edit photos for shit. and your 16 yr old ass from washington is all beat up. i would fuck you if i used someone elses faygo drenched cock. and look like your pussy smells like amphetamines and canned tuna and your hair screams LICE.

if your friends are so bad ass roll to a graff event.

the fuck i wana go to a fuckin clown gathering for. if i wana see clowns ill peep the episode of the simpsons where homer goes to clown school.

i sussed you out. you edit photos for shit. and your 16 yr old ass from washington is all beat up. i would fuck you if i used someone elses faygo drenched cock. and look like your pussy smells like amphetamines and canned tuna and your hair screams LICE.

if your friends are so bad ass roll to a graff event.

hahaha, not defending juggalos at all, but chick is 16? she's dumb and doesnt know any better. Its the cats who get into their 20's and 30's that still dress this way that are the problem.

umm, i just kinda found out the girl i've been dating is/was into ICP...

i was pretty thrown off by this information..

12oz'rs, what should i do?

go get tested for teh herpes, as well as rabies.

im surprised you couldnt tell, the stench of mountain dew

and cheetos didnt give it away?

It may be too late.

If you had any oral/vaginal contact, have worn the same clothes, or drink after someone infected with the Juggalosus virum it may be too late for you.

Warning signs you may want to look for are the desire to wear makeup, thirst for cheap fruit flavored carbonated beverages, and a desire to wear bright orange 3xl hockey jerseys.

filtypeterpbt

Rookie

Embrace her life style by becoming a juggalo.

jugzer

go get tested for teh herpes, as well as rabies.

im surprised you couldnt tell, the stench of mountain dew

and cheetos didnt give it away?

hahaha, yinz are funny...

flithy: ain't gone happen..

jugzer: she's actually a preppy/hipsterish type girl with a professional/respectable job..

she runs daily, eats healthy shit i wouldn't even touch, no visible juggalo stuff anywhere, an lives in a pretty spotless apartment..

It may be too late.

If you had any oral/vaginal contact, have worn the same clothes, or drink after someone infected with the Juggalosus virum it may be too late for you.

Warning signs you may want to look for are the desire to wear makeup, thirst for cheap fruit flavored carbonated beverages, and a desire to wear bright orange 3xl hockey jerseys.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

an jugzer: i've been extremly skepticle of anything she says or does since being informed of this information...