True Life: Im a Juggalo

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm a Juggalo, and def proud of it. Ive been listening for a while, and as I got older, I started to hear what they were really saying. Stuff that didn't make sense before, started to. Sometimes, they say se dumb shit, no lie, but if one reads between the lines...

The thing I think is funny, is that ICP doesn't take themselves seriously at all...no one on Psychopathic does. Necro essentially talks about the same sht, murder, genocide, and rape, among other things, and a lot of his fans are the type to bust heads for no reason, yet people love them. Yeah, there are some dumb Mmfcls, but that's true for every subculture, so why is it Juggalos seem to take the brunt of ridicule? Wizard of the Hood is possibly one of the best albums they've produced.

Twiztid, Blaze ya Dead Homie(a zombie way before zombies were the hip thing), and AnyBody Killa consistently make excellent music, with well thought out, well arranged lyrics.

People hate me because I'm a Juggalo, but seriously, why? Because of the facepaint? Because you have no idea what our music is about? Or is it because we're easier targets than the skinny jeans wearing gangsta rap aficionado who might shoot you if you run your mouth?

Rather a Juggalo than listen to half the shit most of the people around me get into. It's nice to belong to something very few people understand or care about.

smh.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I think of this thread every time I see someone with a juggalo tattoo and they look somewhat normal. This thread reminds me that there are some deep down issues with that person, regardless of what I am seeing and how normal it might be.

On the road sometimes, when I see a car with a juggalo sticker, I give them the finger. Just to see what they will do.

So far......

Nothing. i am disappointed.

• 1 month later...

Now that I've learned that guy Riff Raff is just playing a character, I wonder of these guys are doing the same thing.

They've just been doing it for like 15 years though.