post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
securedownload-30.jpg

securedownload-1-10.jpg

securedownload-2-10.jpg

securedownload-3-9.jpg

PORK STIR FRY... 2 center cut pork tenderloins grilled and cut down, chopped scallion,red n yellow pepper, cremini n shitake mush, sugar snaps, baby corn, brocoli, baby carrot, sprouts, soy, sesame oil, stirfry sauce...garlic bread...dessert was kit kat n cookie dough ice cream.

seems like a waist of a good cut. but that's just my opinion. looks good though

couple flicks from my graduation day bbq

the night before rubbed the ribs with my special spice mix

IMG_1970.jpg

firing up the smoker

IMG_2153.jpg

seven hours later

IMG_2160.jpg

the spread

IMG_2175.jpg

half eaten meat and cheese trays

can't remember all of the cheeses but there was a cranberry chipotle cheddar, a goats cheddar and a french cheese that i couldn't remember the name of it. there was also brie

IMG_2174.jpg

prosciutto,sopresatta, salami

IMG_2173.jpg

my girl made her chipotle potato salad so fucking good

IMG_2167.jpg

slaw

IMG_2168.jpg

moms mac salad....also so fucking good

IMG_2170.jpg

shaved fennel and cucumber salad with citrus vinaigrette

IMG_2169.jpg

bbq and buttered chicken

IMG_2172.jpg

and the mother fucking ribs! these turned out so gooooood for my first time ever smokin ribs. not to much smoke just enough to tell they aint average ribs. awsome!

IMG_2171.jpg

Them ribs are lookin good. You use a heavy portion of sugar in your rub....? looks like you have a good bark on the outside of them ribs.

I have been messing with dry rubbed ribs lately and i must say for being up in the north east where people are accustomed to ribs with sauce and not having any knowledge of what a dry rubbed rib even is they are flipping shit once they get a taste of it.

I have that same smoker. Just built a manifold of heat shields along the bottom to direct the hot air more evenly through the entire unit

i dont know how yall eat pork....

farce, sans swine your girls chipotle salad looks like a game crusher.

its easy to eat pork. just open mouth ,insert pork, chew ,swallow. the question is how can you not eat pork? and her chipotle potato salad is for the win. i was shocked the first time she made it for a cook out i held back when we first got together cause she said that she can't cook good and shit. that salad is bananas! my homies ate that shit up didn't stand a chance.

recipe?

for a batch that big it was 3 fennel bulbs cored but left whole, and 4 zuchinni split in half and seeded i used a mandolin to shave the super thin made an orange vin. 2parts olive oil to 1 part orange juice shallot s&p. i combined the shallot and juice in a blender and slowly incorporated the oil to emulsify. then just adjusted seasoning as needed then added some chopped herbs about a tbsp of chopped parsley and 1.5 tsp chopped tarragon and thyme. it was good really fresh. i wanted to do it with asparagus but i couldn't find any thick enough to use.

for a batch that big it was 3 fennel bulbs cored but left whole, and 4 zuchinni split in half and seeded i used a mandolin to shave the super thin made an orange vin. 2parts olive oil to 1 part orange juice shallot s&p. i combined the shallot and juice in a blender and slowly incorporated the oil to emulsify. then just adjusted seasoning as needed then added some chopped herbs about a tbsp of chopped parsley and 1.5 tsp chopped tarragon and thyme. it was good really fresh. i wanted to do it with asparagus but i couldn't find any thick enough to use.

fennel and sweet anise are the same?

100_9499.jpg

i hate beets but these beet chips were great

100_9500.jpg

grilled ahi

100_9501.jpg

100_9502.jpg

Archived