Entourage. HBO

Killa Raem

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I find that in season 3 of Entourage (well the first 11 eps I have seen) that there wasn't many cliffhanger endings as there was in the previous series. I was going, 'Like, is that it???' after alot of the newer eps.

So who is the new agent?? Babs or whatever her name is??

I was so happy to see Gugino as their new agent. It'd be awesome if we see her tits, but I know it ain't gonna happen.

Word.

My prediction for the season:

They're going to spin her as the agent who 'doesn't date clients'. Vince is going to try to smash through the season and she's going to deny him the gash. Eventually they hook up. The secks is going to complicate their 'professional relationship', and by the end of the season Piven will be their agent again.

P.S. The more I watch the show, the more I can't fucking stand E.

Ari rules, and Drama is a close second.

Ari:

"LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYDDDDDDDDD!!!!"

"I drove to work in an 'S' class now Im catching a ride home in a prop car from the fast and the furious."

"I can't promise that I wont make fun of your race or sexual orientation, but I will always apologize."

Nah, Drama is way funnier than Ari the speed maniac. I haven't really seen Ari in any comedic situation, he only has witty lines, whereas Drama has all the funny scenarios, plus the lines to go with them. See the ep where he beats the crap out of the guys car with a golf club, then upon hearing he still has an audition says:

Victory!!!!!!!

and

Fuck anger management!!

• 2 years later...
Got old? This show is non stop laughs for me. Ari Gold FTW.
No doubt...Ari is funny as fuck.

My wife was watching the episode where they go to the Joshua Tree and trip on shrooms one day, and I watched the last 15 min or so with her then I was hooked. I ended up watching the first 5 seasons in a few weeks time...I haven't watched last night episode yet.