Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Killa Raem

Entourage. HBO

I just saw the new episode last night and it was dope. If you dont have HBO and never seen this show your missing out, There are lots of hot bitches, boozing, cronic smoking, and Parting. my kind of show.

entourage03b_posterart.jpg

img_about_252_02.jpg

From what I've seen, it's Sex in the City for dudes.

The fuck do I know though.

my girl loves jeremy piven so shes all about it. from what ive seen it doesnt look like anything even remotely interesting.

Another Great First Post.

Lets all clap Everyone. . . (claps)

He is muslim he wants us all to die...

vv pre-signed I hated the fuck out of this show. One of my roomates had the dvds I got hooked...no lie hot bitches and whoever picks the music has great taste...

I FUCKIN LOVE THIS SHOW

l_11b70cd37b5d94857a5eec3a97d3d923.gif

im hooked. HBO is killing me right now, but, seriously, they need to step up their season game. 8 episodes every 1.5 years, come on...

^It's only 30 minutes.

Even if a show is mediocre for a premium show (which Entourage isn't), it is still 50000000000times better than anything on normal TV. I still don't know how The Wire and Rome are seen as moderate failures because of ratings - these are some of the best shows ever on TV. Between Showtime and HBO, theyy took home atleast 30% of almost any TV top ten list (google it) of 2006. Each station has like 6-10 shows a year, most networks have like 10 new crap shows a quarter mixed in with the garbage that is just barely hanging on. I will never understand how the world can be so full of good stuff that flies so high over peoples heads. Unless you KILLED YOUR TV!!!!!!!!111@!!!!!oner!1!!! you're msising out...

Download it or buy the Dvds!!

They are worth it, if only to watch Drama. His lines are the best!!

"How many times you been cheated on Drama?"

"Too may times Turtle, too many times"

"Should I go with the green, or the yellow? I'll go with yellow, as it really makes my eyes pop!"

You have to watch it, if only to see Drama punch out Seth Green. Hahah@!

I used to have HBO.. Show was cool.. But I gotta hate now.. I rock Showtime w/Bullshit and Weeds...

No I haven't... It's worth the watch?? The women I've seen look nice though...

Yeah, only E pisses me off as he is a wannabe Micheal J Fox (as my Dad calls him). But I have a similar personality, so I knida can relate to him.

But yeah, Drama is my favorite character. My friend has a crush on Mrs Ari too, which I find hilarious, as when we watch it, he gets all excited everytime she comes on screen.

i bought the first 3 season for 25 bucks at the bazaar.

that shows "ballin"

ballin.gif

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now