Working for a Chick you wanna fuck

Q718

I like catface she is my conscience...I know I shouldnt do it I never do things like that but she is gorgeous and she has the perfect personality pretty much the ideal person to date for me.

Her boyfriend is short and I could shit all over him.

I dont think she will go for it regardless shes a tease like me freaking perfect personality though...

You've only been with the band for 4 weeks...that aint shit. Who knows how much longer you'll even be seeing her. She's hiding the relationship with whats his face anyway...how into eachother can they really be if they're hiding it? Do her now while you have the chance.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've only been with the band for 4 weeks...that aint shit. Who knows how much longer you'll even be seeing her. She's hiding the relationship with whats his face anyway...how into eachother can they really be if they're hiding it? Do her now while you have the chance.

Catface on the left, Vaj on the right...

angel_devil_03.gif

I think I'll have to go with Vaj and at least make the attempt...

Alright just to bring up the past on this too.

Remember the things girls have said in bed thread? (i dont even know if thats what it was called)

I had a girl tell me that she wanted to lick my eyeballs. You may remember that.

This girl I think topped the weirdest things ever(even though not in bed):

Well this girl before practice this girl comes up to me and goes "MMmmm I wish I could just bottle the way you smell up" I look at her like and go "uhh oh yea whys that?" (slightly confused at the comment) Then she gets flustered and goes "so whenever I need to be cheered up I can just spray you?" the she stumbled like "uh because you make me laugh"

What the fuck does that one mean?

if my boss was english, had an accent and was hot, i would get really buddy buddy with her. be as productive at work as i can, be her "go to guy". then after letting shit marinate for a while go out for drinks with her. after several sessions of business friendly off work hours socializing, BAM.........i'd fuck her! if she is game and keeps it going, you are in. if she flakes and you detect some bullshit, quit. if it isn't your career, who gives a fuck!

jobs are a dime a dozen.

Yea mauler needs to weigh in on this topic I am pretty sure he has been through this...
Man, the way I would play it is to start to make her begin to see all the areas in which he is deficient and where you are superior. The fact she pays you that much attention is the single thing that tells me she is mad keen. But hey, you still have to work with both involved parties so you have to try to minimise collateral damage.

The key thing is to get her angry with him, and then make her laugh at something you do/say. Like is the guy a dick or not? If so, some careful suggesting about him could do the trick.

i have seen pics of Some1s girl, and I'd smash, straight up.

As for trying to smash your boss, she is married, so that could mean 1 of 2 things. 1, she is happy, or 2, the fire burned out long ago. If it is the latter, you could get in with her, but it depends on how much you like your job, because if you fail, prepare to get sacked.:lol:

I met my girl at work....an extremely fucked up situation ensued, involving her quitting, me and my sister both getting fired, and 2 of my other homies quitting, so yeah

However, we're still together almost a year and a half later so I guess you can draw your own conclusions from how that worked out

Im trying to find a picture of her with out taking a pic of her. But she about 5 foot, 95 pound, curly brown hair, big brown eyes and massive jugs for someone of her frame. When I find the chritsmas party pic I'll post up.

I'm leaning toward not making any moves unless she makes one first. Being that I have no college degree and this a pretty sweet carreer I don't want to fuck anything up. This is the only skill set I have beside my Tanita skills and that short term money.

Catface on the left, Vaj on the right...

angel_devil_03.gif

I think I'll have to go with Vaj and at least make the attempt...

Remember the things girls have said in bed thread? (i dont even know if thats what it was called)

Its like you've known me forever.

But Im pretty sure you were talking about the "funniest things you've heard girls say" thread.

(inspired by yours truly)

LOL this threads pretty kool guys, ive been a member on here before but lost account pw and my mail got shut down, :( n e ways, dude, im british, and for the record, british girls just fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck forever, really out the effort in, but watch the husband, if hes british, your screwed, british husbands go mad if they find anything out, period, as for the guy in the band, keep dropping this girl more and more hints untill she cant resist anymore, try it anyways, ok im out , peaceee

Theres a pretty bomb ass 40 year old french chick at my work

Except her face is hella busted

yeah and she's probably all hairy and stinky like a french person.

"...MMmmm I wish I could just bottle the way you smell up" I look at her like and go "uhh oh yea whys that?" (slightly confused at the comment) Then she gets flustered and goes "so whenever I need to be cheered up I can just spray you?" the she stumbled like "uh because you make me laugh"

What the fuck does that one mean?

Thats the long version, for some ladies, to say:

SMASHOLA!

Go for it!

I'm with VAJ on this one.

She even broke it down...

Almost everything is in the green...

and you only live once.

• 3 years later...

I work with a bunch of hot black girls I always flirt with and in all honesty, id bang ever last one of them.

My manager isnt that hot, but for some reason i find her really attractive.

Shes probably late 40's almost 50, burnette and has a german acent.

Its probably just becuse she is a woman in power, but id do anything with her I could get away with.

^

proximity infatuation, we are designed to be like this in order to procreate and keep our species around

I understand this concept, but I think there's something diffrent about her.

I have a few managers, and they have similiar qualities but for some reason im infatuated with this one and none of the others.

Who knows, if she didnt have a boyfriend or if I get fired/quit Im going to make a final move on the way out.

what made you finally "know"?

I gave it to my girlfriend, she found out. that powder clears it right up. I was gonna make an std superthread, but decided against it. at least it wasn't herpes or the bug or anything. someone should negaprop me though, just for getting burnt. I mean it happens. on the subject though, and I am sure most of yall have had this, I wanted to fuck mad teachers in middle and high school.