Working for a Chick you wanna fuck

Q718

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My roomate is the cutest bitch on the planet. I wanna bone her baaaadly. But I don't wanna cross that line.

Last night we were playing we and shorty was saying mad cute ass shit. Her tool boyfriend was over playing internet poker like a fucking herb.

I know she feelin my swag so its gonna happen eventually.

Since you're like 15 wouldn't your "roommate" be your sister?

• Like 1

I used to be a car mechanic and hooked up with a saleslady my-age-at-the-time who was from out of state and didn't really know many people. Bitch was fine, liked me, she had me gassed, I smashed when we were gone off that boxed wine. We got together one other time, sober, where we both realized we had nothing in common. Me being a male, of course I still wanted to keep smashing that. I was drunk one night and got irritated at her over the phone for not coming over. She realized I was only about the pussy. She broke shit off with me the next day at work. We spent the next half of the year or so having to see each other every day and just ignored each other, all awkward-like. Moral of the story: Don't shit where you eat at.

• Like 1

Nigga I'm a grown ass man. Shut the fuck up.

Nigga still mad cause I pulled his hoe card in the fuckin shoe thread. Get over it bitch

Aren't you the kid that started the whiny "fuck my wife" thread? I would posit that you have hardly gotten through puberty and have quite some distance to go before you can call yourself a "grown ass man" being able to go to jail with the grown ups is only the first step.

Nigga I'm a grown ass man. Shut the fuck up.

Nigga still mad cause I pulled his hoe card in the fuckin shoe thread. Get over it bitch

hoe.jpg

I didn't realize I was certified to use one of these. Or that a person had to be.

And no, you're not a grown ass man.

What do you think of a new meme featuring a fat ass black kid trying to tell time on his digital watch?