Copenhagen riots for Youthhouse 69 *Updated with loads of flicks*

Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sad but great pictures..

reminds me G8 riots, during one week the situation was outta control and a lot young and other people found that was funny to fight and destroy but they weren't prepared, not well dressed (hoodies etc) so after the G8 came the time of repression and for like 2 years they were catching people thanks to pics and films... and now you are fucked up because of schengen system they registrate you as a violent protester for the rest of your life.... 1984 shit...

my conclusion is if you aren't determinated to really fight and accept the consequences don't do it, it's like bombing... because now the consequences can be really tuff.

the world is really going mad today, i thought that the nordic countries were more ready to discuss instead of violent confrontation.. but i think it's like everywhere... we are really going nowhere..

good luck guys

a hipster riot. who would've thought.

you're a fucking idiot with no idea what you're talking about. just cos you see a couple studded belts and a pair of chucks doesn't mean "hipster". this is real punks doing real punk shit, not some fucking williamsburg or melrose avenue posing.

unless you have anything real to contribute (the the board as a whole, not just this thread) you'd be wise to shut up

Not to step on anyone toes but it doesn't actually seem like a big deal

A squat was repossessed and torn down...? Then some dubious searches took place

It doesn't even look like those cops were heavy handed with force.

Its looks like there were allot of talented photographers there

I hate peaceful protests. I mean, I understand the point of them, but violent protests and riots hammer the point home so much harder. I want to be in a riot so bad. Props to the youth of Denmark.

dont worry, we'll all have our chance when the g8 comes to the us in 2012.;)

why do you think the real id act was passed?

Thankyou SO much europe for taking the time to post all this. I haven't heard anything about it anywhere else. I'm going to steal a bunch of photos and write ups to chuck on some other websites. Spread the word and all that.

Infinite respect to you and all those fighting the fight.

"People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people"

you're a fucking idiot with no idea what you're talking about. just cos you see a couple studded belts and a pair of chucks doesn't mean "hipster". this is real punks doing real punk shit, not some fucking williamsburg or melrose avenue posing.

unless you have anything real to contribute (the the board as a whole, not just this thread) you'd be wise to shut up

THANK YOU THIS REALLY NEEDED TO BE SAID

and yes this could very easily happen in the states