Carlos Mencia gets owned.

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mencia or ned or whoever, was spurraticly funny to me here and there in his early to mid 90's shows. lately, its gotten stale to me. as for similarities in jokes. they're EVERYWHERE and amung EVERY comic. so why wouldn't a jew yapp abuot something? NOT THAT i'm supporting mencia. i mean, Joe rogans' not exactly funny either. as far as i'm concerned, they both are gayer than richard simmons and michael jackson playing naked leap frog with a boyscout troupe with r-kelly lurkin in the bushes with his fucking half-assed pedophile mask. but thats' just my opinion. joes' not funny. neds' not funny. aris' not funny. dane cook...meh, was funny for 10minutes. bobby lee = funny. i saw fuck 'em all though. they're all getting loot from this shit right?

• 11 months later...

I'm not a fan of Carlos.

I blame Dave Chappelle for hiding out and Comedy Central finding Carlos as the banked replacement. Screw you Dave, not only do we get a shitty replacement but you leave us hanging too.

I would rather see Chappelle show, than the Mencia show.

I find very little stand up funny, especially shit that's circulating nowadays. I've seen some very entertaining older stuff, but shit like old SNL and improv I tend to find funnier. Now it's just all about dudes who scream really loud which is just fucking irritating. I hate Mencia for it. Fuck Dane Cook too...he might have had potential if everyone and their mother didn't start quoting him and recycling his shit for the next year after he screamed it.

I find very little stand up funny, especially shit that's circulating nowadays. I've seen some very entertaining older stuff, but shit like old SNL and improv I tend to find funnier. Now it's just all about dudes who scream really loud which is just fucking irritating. I hate Mencia for it. Fuck Dane Cook too...he might have had potential if everyone and their mother didn't start quoting him and recycling his shit for the next year after he screamed it.

It's just like anything else now days.

Modern day comedians just like musicians just like graff... whatever. It's all reflective of the stagnant plastic sterile world we live in today.

Back in the days shit was real. Life was real. There was so much life out there to build your personality from. There was seriously so much more mental stimulous back then.

Drugs, violence, life...

Today life is on lock down. So as a result so is entertainment.

Everything and everyone's just dumbed down these days.

That's why music is garbage, comedy is garbage, people are garbage, everything is garbage these days.

Yeah I'm drunk, so what.

It is what it is.

Archived