Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

dear cali-g,

i never intended to eat them. they are just for decoration. if sooki comes up this weekend have her pick you up and come with her.

luchaleche

dear mucho lucha,

maybe next weekend...

cause monday = 2 midterms

and wednesday = 1 midterm

so this weekend = no life.

signed,

caligula "no time for fun" wun

Dear dude that sent me cute photos of his cat,

I see what you're trying to do.

Photos of your cats.

Asking about Booze And Cuddling.

You want to make out.

I think it's too soon.

Let's give it some time and see where things go.

Too much too soon.

Always ends up in disaster.

Love,

ReboundOner.

Dear Weed,

We had some great times together. Nothing like me and you staying up late and doing nothing. Now that I broke up with you, I remember where I put my car keys every night. Maybe I'll see you on New Years, but for the time being, we are just NOT meant for each other.

RM

dear weed,

i'm glad we're still going steady because, well, i love you. im sorry i couldnt find i more romantic way to express my true feelings, but i just couldnt keep it bottled up inside any longer. soon i leave for work but you can come with me and keep me company with your fragrant aroma, and then when i close up shop, i'll wrap you in a little brown blanket and put you down for a nice hot nap... and inhale you. true love.

love always

edoggggggggggg

dear friends,

fo real... ya'll cool and all,

dont get me wrong..

but ya'll act so lame and immature...

just because i have u pay for a sawbuck

your gonna bitch, moan, and pout about it

and smoke the blunt I rolled for ya'll

and afterwards still have attitude about it?

and i dont get ya'll... sitting in a basement high as hell

making fun of people including eachother isnt appealing to me anymore...

maybe in junior high school but damnit, we're fuckin seniors, sounds kinda lame

i know butwe should be getting this rich white girls out here wasted and taking their loot..

and you damn well know that they're going all day..

or sellin bags to your neighbors who smoke every single day

more than me, and all of us put together...

ya'll snoozin...

grow the fuck up....

you know who,

TailsRocK...

Dear in your late LATE 20's artist man,

When you were graduating from high school I was barely escaping grade school. I find this creepy more so because you cant seem to keep your hands to your self. I thought my excessive wiggling and walking out of your grasp would give you the hint that I indeed saw no interest in fucking you. In attempt to save face and be nice about rejecting you I even told you some yuppie shit like " fall in love with the mind before the body". You are dense and did not get it. I found your response to this even less stimulating and came to the conclusion that you sir have no game. Poor you. You shoulda taken a hint.

No lovin- B.fish

dear friends,

fo real... ya'll cool and all,

dont get me wrong..

but ya'll act so lame and immature...

just because i have u pay for a sawbuck

your gonna bitch, moan, and pout about it

and smoke the blunt I rolled for ya'll

and afterwards still have attitude about it?

and i dont get ya'll... sitting in a basement high as hell

making fun of people including eachother isnt appealing to me anymore...

maybe in junior high school but damnit, we're fuckin seniors, sounds kinda lame

i know butwe should be getting this rich white girls out here wasted and taking their loot..

and you damn well know that they're going all day..

or sellin bags to your neighbors who smoke every single day

more than me, and all of us put together...

ya'll snoozin...

grow the fuck up....

you know who,

TailsRocK...

B0007D5G6I.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

dear edoggg

sometimes i can't even get out of bed.

s

dear sooks,

i still get teh crampiez but not nearly as bad. when i was in highschool, i couldnt get out of bad for 8 days out of the month cuz i was blessed with looong and excruciating periods. i almost failed classes cuz of my attendence. thats when my mommy put me on these

i1281979_20060511pill.jpg

and i put these on my tummy

i1281992_hothands2.jpg

and ate lots of this

i1281984_Chocolate.png

DEAR PIZZA HUT ITALIAN BISTRO,

THANK YOU FOR GIVEING ME A JOB CLOSE TO HOME, THEN TAKING IT AWAY IN THE SAME DAY. JUST BECAUSE I HAVE SOME FELONIES DOES NOT MEAN I CANT SERVE OR COOK YOUR SHITTY FOOD. YOU EVEN TALKED TO MY PROBATION OFFICER, HE TOLD ME HE GAVE ME A GOOD REFERENCE. YES, I AM BIG AND A TATOOED FELON, BUT I CAN ACT AS EMO PUSSY LIKE YOU WANT ME TO BE. I KNOW I CAN OUT WORK ALL YOUR BITCH MADE EMPLOYEES AND STILL HAVE TIME TO FLIRT WITH YOUR HOT HOSTEST. YOU HAVE DISSAPOINTED ME AND DONT BE SUPRISED IF I TAKE A BIG SHIT ON YOUR WING STREET.

I WILL NOW TAKE MY BUSSINESS TO PAPA JHONS. FUCK YOU MUCH.

-CHRIS PLEZO.

Dear Friends,

It has been cool knowing you I suppose, and we have been through a lot of fun times through the years. But I think it is time to head our separate ways. Some of you have kids, drug problems, and aren't going to go anywhere in life. And I do not want to be brought down with you. I heard you guys are talking shit about me behind my back, and the funny shit is I was told by all of your girlfriends. Its a shame when your bitches are ratting you out. Maybe someday we will cross paths again and be on some pleasantries type shit. But until then if I see you I will probably split your face open.

Lovingly,

The man you love to hate

dear mexican guy at my work,

i dont understand how your breath can smell so bad when you eat candy all day. your teeth look like baby poop, and you are always fucking smiling for no reason.

p.s

your flatop is lopsided on the left

dear weed,

i'm glad we're still going steady because, well, i love you. im sorry i couldnt find i more romantic way to express my true feelings, but i just couldnt keep it bottled up inside any longer. soon i leave for work but you can come with me and keep me company with your fragrant aroma, and then when i close up shop, i'll wrap you in a little brown blanket and put you down for a nice hot nap... and inhale you. true love.

love always

edoggggggggggg

hahaha...that's funny.

dear weed,

love always

edoggggggggggg

deer weed,

we need to stop soon. i need a clear mind. as much as i love smoking and doing nothing, i have had enough. i need to find a job, buy a car, find a wife, and you are not helping. ahhhhhh fuck it. i think i'll hit the club and grab the finest 8th of kush one can buy, and smoketh theeeee into the night.

sincerely, addict.

Dear people,

We are grown ups and you all are gossiping a spreading rumors like we are in grade school. I feel like you all are spreading rumors that I shit my pants and the bitches don't want to fingerfuck under the stairs anymore. Please grow the fuck up.

Sincerely,

Dr. Robotnik