Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Rolf,

Scotland has the highest cocaine use in EUROPE... I mean congrats and all of that but it's fucking europe...

According to such widely available information from CIA.GOV... united states is...

"world's largest consumer of cocaine (shipped from Colombia through Mexico and the Caribbean), Colombian heroin, and Mexican heroin and marijuana;

Brazil is the second largest consumer in the world of the white stuff... so put your big girl pants on and catch up to Brazil first.

Dear life,

ughhh. Total shit storm right now for reals.

idk what im supposed to do anymore. The car accident flipped my life upside down and everything is a total mess now. i cant get out of this fucking rut im stuck in.

all of the problems i had before have been magnified greatly and i think i need to hit up the doctor for some meds or something, because i cant get myself out of this hole in my head.

dear girl,

you mean the world to me. im so glad you're here for me, and mine.

-oddp

dear suki.

oh super! my team's been steadily gettin' their arse felt this season...

i'm ok, pretty tired noo. just got in from a fuckin' long shift...

nah still waiting on my the family business deciding what i'm really entitled to. hopefully it'll come oot good.

still no pug. or doag of any kind :(

dear nbb...

i'll take my tartan skirt off now shall i?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2010/02/11/scotland-has-highest-rate-of-cocaine-use-in-the-world-claims-united-nations-study-86908-22034446/

dear sook-tasitic...

how are ya?

dear rolf... this counts crack as cocaine...

i don't care about crack.

nbb

dear nbb. i have never ever seen crack in all my years of living in scotland...

what i have seen is healthy amounts of the white stuff, consumed by all sorts of people right across the social spectrum...

it wasn't unusual to see a grandad go with his 17 year old grandson to sniff lines off the cistern in a pub. in fact it was almost classed as normal...

here ya go... this should show you how bad things are here to have a coke epidemic compared to america when we only have a population of 6 million...

DSC00478.jpg

DSC01030.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

a few o' my pals used to run this boy's business on the east coast before he got popped

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8457418.stm

dear nbb. i have never ever seen crack in all my years of living in scotland...

DSC00478.jpg

DSC01030.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

[/url]

rolfymanic.

it went by a per capita ratio.. .i can guarantee that in the bay area which has roughly the same amount of people it's probably around the same if not more. i could pick 10 of my friends at random and probably 8 of them would do coke. but i hang out with scumbags...

that stuff looks really cut and powdery..